Juventus want Liverpools Kuyt

SSN

11.59 Reports in Italy claim that Juventus are planning to launch a £28million move for Liverpool forward Dirk Kuyt as they look for a replacement for Czech playmaker Pavel Nedved

Hi Juventus....Barry likes a good pizza and he would bring Lee n Charlie over for free :craphead:

SSN

11.59 Reports in Italy claim that Juventus are planning to launch a £28million move for Liverpool forward Dirk Kuyt as they look for a replacement for Czech playmaker Pavel Nedved

Hi Juventus....Barry likes a good pizza and he would bring Lee n Charlie over for free :craphead:

Kuyt for Nedved?? :huh:

I like Kuyt's drive and attitude and he isn't a bad player but a replacement for Nedved he isn't!!

If they pay £28m for Dirk Kuyt, I will be utterly astonished.

£28m for a guy with limited skill but an excellent work rate? Incredible. There is no way this can happen.

They'll never pay that for Kuijt, but they need someone who can replace Nedved's boundless energy.

Back in the day Nedved's stamina was superhuman, it even put Kuyt's to shame. I think it was Lippi who said that he was like having an extra defender because of the fact he would basically go from one side of the pitch to the other plugging holes as well as attacking.

Of course, Kuyt doesn't even possess one fifth of Nedved's ability. That left foot.. what a dream.

They'll never pay that for Kuijt, but they need someone who can replace Nedved's boundless energy.

Back in the day Nedved's stamina was superhuman, it even put Kuyt's to shame. I think it was Lippi who said that he was like having an extra defender because of the fact he would basically go from one side of the pitch to the other plugging holes as well as attacking.

Of course, Kuyt doesn't even possess one fifth of Nedved's ability. That left foot.. what a dream.

Nor does he possess the freakish tri-partitia knee of Nedved.

But yeah, Nedved at his peak was simply sublime. One of the purest strikers of a ball I've seen.