Confidence, Guts and Responsibility and you took . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

That move won us the game today, we would have never broke them down without someone taking a risk (tu)

Absolutely if he hadn't went for it nobody else was going to do it. When I think of the NIAR team and Big Jocks team there were leaders all over the park willing to put their heads above the parapet. I see light at the end of the tunnel with this kids actions today ! :sherlock:

He is so composed and confident. An old head on young shoulders.

With Boyd and Novo off, thank goodness he took the penalty. Did not see Barry or anyone else fighting him for it.

No we didn't did we, and another thing when Fergie missed the chance that Lafferty followed up I thought to myself what if it had been 0-0 at that point and Lafferty didn't score how would the crowd have reacted to Ferguson ! :sherlock:

the feeling he must have got when the ball hit the back of the net must have been amazing. That goal was one of the most important we will score all season. We simply couldnt afford to lose this one

. . . on all three with getting the penalty and taking it young Fleck. You showed your peers how it should be done. Well done my son ! (tu):sherlock:

As smokey robinson once said ..... I second that emotion :clap:

And another thing I retired to my usual hostelry after the game today and I was pleasantly surprised to find the placed mobbed with many of young Flecks comtemporaries, and I mean mobbed and although young in years they knew every word of the songs that I love dearly. Every word and more and they meant it too ! :sherlock:

And another thing I retired to my usual hostelry after the game today and I was pleasantly surprised to find the placed mobbed with many of young Flecks comtemporaries, and I mean mobbed and although young in years they knew every word of the songs that I love dearly. Every word and more and they meant it too ! :sherlock:

See it's no just yo old coodgers that love rangers we are coming through now :gerbad: : :uk:

See it's no just yo old coodgers that love rangers we are coming through now :gerbad: : :uk:

(tu) I believe you. :sherlock:

That move won us the game today, we would have never broke them down without someone taking a risk (tu)

Absolutely if he hadn't went for it nobody else was going to do it. When I think of the NIAR team and Big Jocks team there were leaders all over the park willing to put their heads above the parapet. I see light at the end of the tunnel with this kids actions today ! :sherlock:

(tu)

i was in said boozers last nite bd i must have missed you was talking to dc at the bar

weve got a load of youngsters on our bus now and it is these guys we will pass the responsibility of looking after the rangers to when we get too old to go everywhere

but ive still got a few years in me yet and a lot more trophies to celebrate

i was in said boozers last nite bd i must have missed you was talking to dc at the bar

weve got a load of youngsters on our bus now and it is these guys we will pass the responsibility of looking after the rangers to when we get too old to go everywhere

but ive still got a few years in me yet and a lot more trophies to celebrate

I had an early bath last night but the the rest of the gang was still there ? Yes I was pleased at the amount of young team that were there. The futures bright the futures . . . :crabflute:;):sherlock: