***The Official Rangers v AC Milan Thread***

Muff

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendly or not i think we should put out a strong team. The last thing we want is to be embarrassed on our home patch. On occasions like this we must demonstrate to the big stars of Milan that we are also a big club. We have went to the trouble of organising this high profile game and fans have went to the trouble of buying tickets so we should merit that with lining up with our best players also, and as the game goes on make wholesale changes.

I cant go to a lot of games but im going to this one, I think. I paid ages ago and the money is out of my account, however the tickets have not came yet. is anybody else still waiting for theres?

I think the players and management owe it to us to prove that we should be competiting in Europe this season and this is the perfect game to do it.

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:hemdani:

:adam: :ferguson: :mendes: :davis:

:miller:

Give Charlie Adam a run out as I'd quite like to see Niguez and Fleck at the weekend.

While I agree to giving some fringe players a chance, I don't think we should embarrass ourselves by playing the likes of McCulloch and Adam in midfield in defence or midfield against AC Milan.