***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

I can see both sides here.

Everyone has a right to an opinion but Eck's comments aren't that far off.

The constant down talk on Boyd along with the viewpoints on him giving anything good to the team has been annoying, at best, and in some cases just unfair.

People talk about allowing both sides of the debate while one side has been suffocated by the other for months.

:pipe: its only the boyd issue i have with them as the rest i totally agree with but some especially in this thread just sweep the boyd supporters aside, arragant bastard :pipe:

Ya, Eck shouldn't be spamming "This is a Boyd thread"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arse (tu)

One rule for others then on this thread

Hardly :rolleyes:

DB made a point in the passing before carrying on with the debate.

On the other hand you, decided to quote about ten posts to try and make some sort of humourous point.

If people can't handle the fact that their opinion is different from somebody elses then I suggest you go to another thread.

Eck only see's one side of the debate as usual.

Yer, because only certain people on here can turn me saying "he won a few headers at times" into "he was amazing, best player on the park"

Well maybe that's because of your "unique" way of getting your point across.

Boyd last night started off well, we played to his strengths and he scored one and missed one.

The 2nd half when we changed and some of it was forced apone us, Boyd went into his shell and was poor....This is where we need him to step up and work on his game, we need him to be able to lead the line and releave some pressure when the ball get put upto him.

Everybody would like Boyd to up his game, and say yes no doubts about it i'm you're no1 striker. But when times are hard and were under pressure Boyd doesn't step up :(

I find it funny that you get moaned at even when you're being positive about Boyd.

I say funny, I really mean it's totally fucking sad.

it happens all the time on here papa

I find it funny that you get moaned at even when you're being positive about Boyd.

That post you made the other day about Boyd getting 100 goals got ruined, with the constant lets just say "Debate"

That post you made the other day about Boyd getting 100 goals got ruined, with the constant lets just say "Debate"

I think Eck claimed that it gave me a 'holier than thou' stance on things.

Which is really in poor taste.

Get Loy in there.

A better player and an absolutely lethal finisher. Oh, and he wants to improve (tu)

Rory Loy is still on loan at Dunfermline.

This is a boyd thread

Would like to see Beckford up her

This is a boyd thread

I don't think anyone will touch him in the summer - the only manager with an interest in him was Big Eck.

Managers would probably rather go for the likes of Fryatt, Beckford, Mackail-Smith, McLean, Lambert, MacDonald (Brentford)....

I remember there was a lot of hype surrounding Fryatt when he first broke through at Walsall.

He's been incredible for Leicseter this season.

This is a boyd thread

Steven McLean has scored a massive 2 goals this season for Plymouth.

Is he not their fourth choice striker behind Mpenza, Gallagher and Barnes though?

This is a boyd thread

yes Boyd has been very very very very very very bad but where has Mendes, Davis been over the last 3 weeks

This is a boyd thread

Velicka looks heavy but at the same time looked very keen to impress. Maybe time to give him a chance

This is a boyd thread

lol good one!

I watched the whole match last night but can't seem to remember this pass to Novo that some have mentioned :anguish: what was it like ?

It was probably the best pass of the match and sent Novo clean through. Novo should have done slightly better with the finish (but I suppose you cant score them all). In my opinion Boyd was one of our better players last night. He had a good first half for us and played pretty well in the second half also. He dropped deep a number of times also to help out the midfield/defence.

This thread is simply embarrassing. Seems that either Boyd is a worldclass striker or a poor junior player on the basis of this thread. <cr>

Some people need to take a step back and think before they post.

:clap:

Eck doh

Grow up. That last page I've read is absolutely embarrassing.

Where has your sense of humour gone papa? you fell oot with me the other week when i tried to be funny.

tbf most folk fall out with you when you try to be funny :P

Eck doh

Grow up. That last page I've read is absolutely embarrassing.

Where has your sense of humour gone papa? you fell oot with me the other week when i tried to be funny.

I just felt that he's went to incredible lenghts to be awkward.

Apologies about the other week, I was outta order. Having a rough time during my transition from old papa to new considered and objective papa :pipe:

Good 1st half, poor 2nd half (and just so some don't get their thongs in a twist - so did the rest of the team)

He needs to work for 90 minutes, he needs to get more involved, he needs to take more of his chances, he needs to learn the offside rule and he needs to learn to stop fucking fouling (I could have gone on but couldn't be arsed)

I watched the whole match last night but can't seem to remember this pass to Novo that some have mentioned :anguish: what was it like ?

It was probably the best pass of the match and sent Novo clean through. Novo should have done slightly better with the finish (but I suppose you cant score them all). In my opinion Boyd was one of our better players last night. He had a good first half for us and played pretty well in the second half also. He dropped deep a number of times also to help out the midfield/defence.

I remember it now (tu)