Kevin Thomson

Revolt

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was great today again, he is realy looking alot sharper than he was earlier on this season, made some great tackles and also got foward and controled the game second half

was gutted about lee mcculloch today though :(

KT was immense today. Edu did very well when he came on, Boogie kept the sellt'it strikers in his back pocket all game. Papac done well aswell even though im not his biggest fan thought he was solid. Mcgregor trully showed what it is to play for this great team even after all the bs hes been through his save from keane was top drawer. Almost forgot that wee buzzbomb Davis who was also brilliant.

Haha Mcgreadys face when he was on the bench looked like he was geeting-fkn whank

He did it to Nakamura a couple of seasons ago too. An early "reducer" and the player fades out of the game.

Started like a man possessed and continued in that vein the whole match.

Deserved to be MotM. Stadium announcer only seems to know Davis' name!

He did it to Nakamura a couple of seasons ago too. An early "reducer" and the player fades out of the game.

Started like a man possessed and continued in that vein the whole match.

Deserved to be MotM. Stadium announcer only seems to know Davis' name!

well he is the best player in scotland ;)

I know that Davis played well, and Edu was immence, and imo has just wrote himself in to Rangers history forever with that goal, but I thought Thomson had the game of his career today. In the second half especially he seemed to be controlling the game without even breaking sweat. Celtic had no answer to him today. It was extraordinary. Well done Thommo!!

smiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gif

I know that Davis played well, and Edu was immence, and imo has just wrote himself in to Rangers history forever with that goal, but I thought Thomson had the game of his career today. In the second half especially he seemed to be controlling the game without even breaking sweat. Celtic had no answer to him today. It was extraordinary. Well done Thommo!!

smiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gif

He was outstanding today IMO