Decided to go with that I've seen.

Klos

Vidmar Amoruso Konterman Numan

Arteta Ferguson

De Boer

Caniggia/Kanchelskis Flo McCann

Tough call between Mols and Flo

McLeish's team of the treble season.

The 92/93 team. My first year as a season ticket holder (thought every year was going to be like this sad.gif )

Never knew when they were beaten and pulled off some astonishing results when the chips were down

44 game unbeaten run, treble and a goal away from the Champions League Final

The 62/63 team was too early for me, but I wish I had seen it, from what I've read etc they've got a good claim as one of the best ever.

But who can say, nobody saw them all, the 1899 team, the 1928 team, several of Struth's teams post WW2 would all have claims.

For me it would be 1992/93 with 1998/99 second.

And an honourable mention for Jock Wallace's two treble winning sides of the 1970s, who I don't think ever got the credit they deserved.

The 92/93 team. My first year as a season ticket holder (thought every year was going to be like this sad.gif )

Never knew when they were beaten and pulled off some astonishing results when the chips were down

44 game unbeaten run, treble and a goal away from the Champions League Final

My final year as a season ticket holder (due to having to pay adult prices the following season even although I was still at school :disappointment: ), but what a team and season, the best I've seen in my lifetime!

I was only born in 1987 so limited options, but from my life time, I would say the 92/93 season.

Can just remember my Dad coming home drunk and singing after we beat Leeds 2-1 at Elland Road - he'd managed to get tickets in the Leeds end. Also I used to watch the 5 (?) in a row video on an almost daily basis when I was very young so I idolised that team.

In my lifetime the 92/93 team but as I said in another thread the early 60's team must take some beating.

European Cup Semi-Final 1960

Cup Winners Cup finalists 1961

Treble winners 1964

Was just wondering what everyones best ever Rangers team in their eyes was. Mines was the 1962-63 team, and it will be interesting to read everyones opinions.

Ritchie,shearer,Caldow,Greig McKinnon,Baxter,Scott McMillan,Millar,Brand and Wilson. :praise:

The 1896-97 'three cup team' was viewed as a better team than the 'unbeaten' one by Alec Smith, who starred for both teams. 1929/1930 saw us win the clean sweep, repeated again four seasons later. Scot Symon's god in charge never seems to get the credit it deserves so it was nice to see Minstral give him a shout.

From what I have seen, Wallace's treble sides, Smith's 92-93 unbeaten run, and Advocaat's first two seasons all deserve a mention.

A. Goram

S. Jardine J. Greig R. Gough G. Van Bronckhorst

B. Laudrup I. Ferguson B. Ferguson I. Durrant

M. Hately A. McCoist

Subs : McCall, Gascoigne, Brown, Cooper, Albertz, Souness

The Ultimate Rangers Squad.

92/93 team. Brilliant!!

If I ws to pick individual players that I had seen to make up a team, i'd go with

Goram

Stevens Gough© Amoruso Numan

Laudrup Gazza B.Ferguson Albertz

McCoist Hatley

Guys like:

McCall and R.de Boer would push for a place as well.

I'm not sure everybody has thoroughly grasped what this thread is about.

It was meant to be what was the best Rangers team in their opinion they have seen and not a mixture of players. :)

An odd answer given that I've criticised so many aspects of it, but the team(s) of the last three years have given me my greatest moments.

Perhaps it's the Walter effect, but we have a terrific bunch of lads at the club just now and I really just want to see them do well.

The football isn't always the greatest, but my god they work for each other and try their arses off for Rangers Football Club.