Derek Riordan

TeamHero

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the deal is done, we're going to have to change our opinions abit....

Fair enough he's a waster, but he's a Bear and we have to show him support...Maybe this will be the boot in the bollocks he needs to sort himself out. We are the best fans in the world, we have the best coaching staff in the league, if anyone can turn Riordan good..it's us.

I'd take him, aye.

First of all, at this stage of the transfer window and taking into consideration our financial restrictions, he's as good a player as we're going to bring in. He's got the ability, no doubt about it, and he's wasted himself to an extent, but if anyone can bring out the best in him, I'd put dosh on it being Walter.

Aye, he's a wasle-looking rodent of a cunt and a 'pyoor HEAVii' ned, but I could deal with that if he's doing the business for us.

The fact that he played for the Tims and didn't exactly make an impact, I think, would inspire and motivate him to finally fulfil that potential that he's got.

EDIT I was against us signing Miller because he played for them, scored against us and kissed their badge. I didn't want him near the club, but this seems different and it's just that I think we need to be realistic here - We're totally skint and any addition would do.

My big mate tx the night so depressed he wid sign Peter Grant the night lol.

Riordan would be superb in a blue jersey, cant afford not to be. If he is brave enough to fight for OUR cause then i'll back him all the road.

He is a boy with a lot to prove, to Scotland, to Sellick and to himself.

fenian or no fenian. If wee took in mo johnstone, we can take Deek.

Batter in a 30 yard screamer against the mongo's and leggo munchers to win the league??

TOOOOOOO FKKN RIGHT!!!!!!

Still get Goodwillie too........BOOM!!!! there's yer goals and international shaggin 11

Helen Street Station Loyal lmao

too right m8 a agree fukin pope john paul could play for rangers and win it a dont care if hes a catholic rangers are rangers we want to win the league a dont see u aw moanin through the season when miller was scorin

If the deal is done, we're going to have to change our opinions abit....

Fair enough he's a waster, but he's a Bear and we have to show him support...Maybe this will be the boot in the bollocks he needs to sort himself out. We are the best fans in the world, we have the best coaching staff in the league, if anyone can turn Riordan good..it's us.

I couldnt care if he is a waster or not. he is fucking poo.

Get tae bed and stop smoking shit !

aye ok........we will bid for Torres AND Drogba get them on loan for rest of the season, with option for them to buy the club??

Get Messi and Samaras as back up's just incase??

ffs.....

Riordan is all we'll get!!!!