Walters post match interview

Thought he had a good game, and constantly being hacked down for free kicks isn't the WORST thing in the world, his free kicks looked decent.

Overall i'm happy with him on the field, and i think his attitude is just right here.

No Surrender.

Thought he was great when he came on. His first touch was always top class and he was always looking to take someone on which is refreshing. Good delivery and a hard worker. Didnt react at all which was great too see (tu)

Never heard it, but Walter Smith is right. He's the sort of manager El Hadji Diouf needs, and if Diouf carries on from last night's performance, he will be a very important player between now and the end of the season.

He brings something we don't have, although it's still early doors, so I won't get too carried away, but considering the circumstances and what he produced, IMO, El Hadji Diouf was our best player.

Guy on the phone-ins tonight.

"I'm a Celtic fan, and I think it is fair to say that Rangers try to sign players that reflect what the club stands for."

Needless to say they hung up on him. How can he possibly say that when Neil Lennon manages his football team!

Guy on the phone-ins tonight.

"I'm a Celtic fan, and I think it is fair to say that Rangers try to sign players that reflect what the club stands for."

Needless to say they hung up on him. How can he possibly say that when Neil Lennon manages his football team!

In denial since 1888