Madjid Bougherra allegedly invokes 'Webster Ruling'

Raligt

Exactly.

Its like folk are itching to have a go at him for something. No quotes, written by a questionable journalist, this is a non story until it actually happens.

Have a rep! ;)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that wee arsehole Webster I'm sure his only purose in life has been to fuck us over 3 years wages for nothing now this that's for this always injured always whinning I hope u understand ur stupid rule could cost clubs important money that could see them go under your everything that's wrong with footballers today

Rant over

I'm waiting till it's on the rangers website sounds like a slow news day and it's been a while since the mhedia tried to scaremonger our fans but if it is true I'll drive bougey to the airport myself and I've kicked him in the nuts

If he gets a move to the EPL on these terms then fair play to him. Hopefully he gets a huge pay as you play contract..... and breaks his leg on his debut thus ending his career in the process.

If this is some orchestrated mhedia wind-up, whoever is behind it will be rubbing their cretinous, filthy hands at the outpouring of abuse towards Boughy. I'm not saying it isn't true, I'm just saying if it is true we will find out very soon so keep a lid on it.

Imagine an untrue story was printed about you and all your mates immediately turned their backs on you.

I will be the first in line to tell him where to go if this is true, but right now I'm happy to wait it out and not risk giving some scumbag the satisfaction of my anger.

If he gets a move to the EPL on these terms then fair play to him. Hopefully he gets a huge pay as you play contract..... and breaks his leg on his debut thus ending his career in the process.

Ever heard of Karma?

IF this is true, then he's just another one to add to the scunnering list of of players we have lost for next to hee haw in the last year.

Hopefully Craig Whyte will make this another priority (he must be saying "whit the fuck"). :anguish:

I think we can now take this scoop as the truth because Schotzine have reported it.... 10310.gif

There's nothing like a good Gers scoop over there in Timsville. Who cares if it's true or not eh? rolleyes.gif

No-where near as a good a player as he thinks he is.

Got to agree with this. He's good, but I think he believes himself to be world class or something because he plays for his country. Unfortunately for him, playing in a World Cup for a mediocre team doesn't make you a world class player.

No quotes = fabrication, believe it when I see it.. He may want a move away but I doubt he would pull this stunt considering we will probably let him go for the right price anyway! If true I would be fucking raging but a pinch of salt required... For now !

There's no way a paper would print a story like this without having solid evidence. You may all be sceptical but they wouldn't be as sure.

Really disappointed but we've lost better players and will replace him.

Are you kidding? The press have been printing lies about us , our players, our fans for as long as I can remember.

This is one if the reasons that for a couple of years I've said all players should be getting new contracts when they've 2 years left and if they won't sign then sell them. Thats when you get good value in return, when there's a year left you get screwed as you know you will lose them fit nothing if you don't sell