*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Yabadabado! Another win last night.

£35.77, for six correct scores at 50p.

That makes nearly £100 in the past week or so, after my £61 on the lottery and £5.29 on Tuesday for 3 draws, one game cancelled.

Yabadabado! Another win last night.

£35.77, for six correct scores at 50p.

That makes nearly £100 in the past week or so, after my £61 on the lottery and £5.29 on Tuesday for 3 draws, one game cancelled.

You got 6 correct scores? as in the scores of all 6 games right in the one bet m8?

Some mental gamble going on at Wolverhampton tonight. Four horses of trainer, William Murphy, all heavily backed in singles, doubles, trebles and accas. This has been planned for ages. The horses haven't ran for 800-1200+ days.

Should be interesting. :D

Some mental gamble going on at Wolverhampton tonight. Four horses of trainer, William Murphy, all heavily backed in singles, doubles, trebles and accas. This has been planned for ages. The horses haven't ran for 800-1200+ days.

Ill have a look.

Think I was on a winner with silvinaco conti as I had it 25 ew so it was an ew bet to nothing. No doubt these 4 will stoat in the night

I put them all in a yankee this morning when I noticed it. Not expecting much of them tbh lol.

Was this some sort of joke? Every one of the four finished in last place! <cr>

That stunt at Wolverhampton tonight was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in racing. Maybe a case of the bookies faking a gamble to recoup Cheltenham losses, knowing sheep will follow...but every one dead last? Weird.

Npower Championship Matches Hull v Nottm Forest

16-03-2013 15:00

Win-Draw-Win

Nottm Forest @ 5/2

Npower League 1 Matches MK Dons v Tranmere

Win-Draw-Win

Tranmere @ 5/2

Premier League Matches Aston Villa v QPR

Win-Draw-Win

QPR @ 21/10