*** The Official Rangers Vs. Nk Maribor Thread ***

Jamie1807

Ortiz is awful - I'd have much rather re-signed Novo if we wanted a wide-right Spanish player - he was much better.

We are bossing them today but keep choosing the wrong option in the final 3rd - we need to bring Wylde into the game more!

This team are really terrible. We just need to be patient and the goal should come.

Wouldn't mind seeing Ortiz replaced with someone a bit more attacking. He just doesn't have the pace or power to be a winger.

Our bench is really weak although I hope Ally doesn't shy away from changes. Bendicksen, Fleck...Healy could replace Laffert for the last half hour if it's till 0-0.

I dont understand the negativity here. We have had several great oppurtunities so it's not like they arent being created. Think the team is playing well and if we keep it up its only a matter of time before we score. They havn't had an attempt on target have they? I cant seem to remember any. They have done absolutley nothing and we will score if we keep creating the chances

Ortiz is clumsy. Kirk is a clumsy player. Lafferty looks clumsy tonight. Ohm and Edu is always clumsy. Where's the finesse? Jelvic, Davis and Wylde are the only ones with any, I'm not worried about Maribor at all, just that we won't score, Honest, this is torture, I want to enjoy this game, Too many clear cut chances not taken, C'mon FFS!

Maribore at Ibrox.

That was awful. Ortiz has done nothing but give fouls away. Broadfoot's delivery is fucking woeful. Goian, Bocanegra and Wallace done alright, I thought.

Jelavic and Lafferty are so quiet up there. I reckon Rangers are going to nick this 1-0 but the more time goes on the more worrying it gets...

Maribor aren't great - that said neither are we, however we are a better team than then.

Edu has been decent, Broadfoot gets too excited on the ball and so loses his head and Ortiz must be doing a ghost act, I haven't see. Him do anything worthy of note.

Come on Rangers!

I dont understand the negativity here. We have had several great oppurtunities so it's not like they arent being created. Think the team is playing well and if we keep it up its only a matter of time before we score. They havn't had an attempt on target have they? I cant seem to remember any. They have done absolutley nothing and we will score if we keep creating the chances

Because people just want to moan, they will look for anything they don't like and bitch about it.

This is fast turning into another Follow Follow.