RangersFanOwnership Model

Would you join this concept?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Which would best describe your thoughts?

• No Thanks
    • Yes It's Brilliant
    • Yes £100 upfront
    • I Can Only afford £10 P.M
    • I would pay £100 + £10 P.M
    • I Know 5 others would would do both

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in. Someone has to do something and this looks like a great idea if it takes off. Here's hoping someone high profile will step up to the plate and be the figurehead.

(tu)

This is what we are trying to do.

We are tring to/have attempted contact with some very high profile/wealthy bears.

We have also initiaed contacts with people in prominent positions that have access to the people we are seeking to "pitch"

what the chances of this being a goer?

If we can get infront of the people we are trying too, and they are genuine contacts (which i am 100% sure they are)

Then i think it will be a goer.

2 possible obstacles would be

The lack of interest from the supporters

The meddling/bad mouthing of the project by a rival group.

While we are doing this i would urge anyone who is involved with NARSA, UB, TBO can they please get someone within their group to get in touch with me to see how they can assist us and get their names behind it.

THIS WOULD BE VITALLY IMPORTANT IN GETTING IT OFF THE GROUND.

We can do it, i will work my arse off to get it done, but we need help, we cannot do it on our own.

not read all the wat through yet but goin to do this just now,, i would defo sign up to this and know a few friends who would probably do likewise

my one question (if its already been answered i apologise) you say the tenner a month (5m quid hopefully) would go towards the running of the club (est 3m quid) what would happen to all gate receipts etc? would that go to into a fund along with the extra 2m quid to improve squad and facilities etc?

I would definitely be up for this. A well thought out plan mate. I really hope this can get off the ground, and then a huge snowball effect will occur.

This is what we are banking on.

We need all bears to get the word out, we can make it happen quickly with word of mouth.

not read all the wat through yet but goin to do this just now,, i would defo sign up to this and know a few friends who would probably do likewise

my one question (if its already been answered i apologise) you say the tenner a month (5m quid hopefully) would go towards the running of the club (est 3m quid) what would happen to all gate receipts etc? would that go to into a fund along with the extra 2m quid to improve squad and facilities etc?

As an example

All remaining monthly fees will stay in the club accounts

All ST money will stay in the club accounts

All income generated will stay in the accounts

That money will be formed as the managers transfer budget, work needing on the stadium and a sinking fund for rainy days.

Ideally we could top this up monthly incase we ever need a large chunk of money in tne future, a small but sizeable amount moved into a RFC sinking fund if possible, something along those lines once all work needed to be done, is done

Alex are you making any headways with contacts, gettin alit of good feedback on this from all angles i think u could be near to something hope u get that luck u need!!

It's not easy tracking them all down, we are making some headway, hopefully tmw will be the beginning of the replies starting to come back, some wealthy/influencial people being told about this tmw.

net wise is days away www/twitter/fb/blogs should all be in place within days not weeks.

As much as we need it yesterday it doesnt always happen so fast.

Alex, I for one think this is a fantastic idea. I'm not in the best way financially at the present moment, but I would move heaven and earth to make sure I had the £100 to be part of this. I have printed out your proposals and will be trying to persuade all my fellow Bears at work tomorrow to get involved. Good luck. Just for the record, I would love for Walter, Graeme and the QC to be the men to front this.

Like your ideas on the way forward for OUR club,we need real Rangers men pulling together as it has MASSIVE potential,i for one back this model,wish everyone was as enthusistic as you,but as usual we always heve the 'glass is half empty'brigade,count me in mate.....

Alex, I for one think this is a fantastic idea. I'm not in the best way financially at the present moment, but I would move heaven and earth to make sure I had the £100 to be part of this. I have printed out your proposals and will be trying to persuade all my fellow Bears at work tomorrow to get involved. Good luck. Just for the record, I would love for Walter, Graeme and the QC to be the men to front this.

I would have the biggest beamer if we get 1 of the 3, goD knows what would happen if i got all 3

But we can only try.

There is still about 95% of this board not got involved, or any of the admin as of yet!!

Like your ideas on the way forward for OUR club,we need real Rangers men pulling together as it has MASSIVE potential,i for one back this model,wish everyone was as enthusistic as you,but as usual we always heve the 'glass is half empty'brigade,count me in mate.....

This is it mate, we have to rise above them, you know they will eventually follow, still nealry all of the board and admin to post comment on this but we can only try and entice them into giving us backing

The time is now

God put my wee boys life on it !!!!!

MY GRANNY WANTS TO Give u the £100 the now and set up a direct debit !!!! shes like ill need to get to the bank on monday hahahaha Hope this gets the goer as just simply a great idea from start to finish

Fantastic idea. Id sign up for this and i know a few family members who would too. We need to take control of our club asap.

Bang on the money mate, not fart arse around for ages just to position for a place on the board.

This has the potential to work and work well

We need the word spread

God put my wee boys life on it !!!!!

MY GRANNY WANTS TO Give u the £100 the now and set up a direct debit !!!! shes like ill need to get to the bank on monday hahahaha Hope this gets the goer as just simply a great idea from start to finish

Cheers mate.

We are trying, we still need people behind us.

Anyone from Narsa/TBO/UB and any admin please feel free to leave comments, we need everyone on the board to to help us