RSA Contact Stranraer & Clyde to see who never voted for us in the SFL

paisleyroad

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/sfl-vote-rangers-newco-division-three-130821931.html

Only thing I can find:

25 clubs of the 30 voted in favour of putting the Glasgow giants into the fourth tier of Scottish football, while only one club were against Rangers playing in the football league at all.

:rolleyes:

That's not official, that is an assumption by the author of the article that 1 club must have voted no because 29 voted yes.

only one club were against Rangers playing in the football league at all.

the great non-washed maybe ? nah can't be them can it , it was an sfl mob ?

stupid me (sigh and blush) srry for wasted post.

Thistle.... the partick variety. ?

I have never seen anything official where it is said that one club voted against us. It seems to me that people just assumed one club must have voted no simply because 29 voted for us. There was talk of Dundee abstaining due to them gaining promotion at our expense.

Dundee never knew they would be the promoted team when the vote on us took place.

I've said all along it was Clyde and despite others opinions I've not changed my mind.

I can see it clear as day now, Clyde FC came out with a statement QUESTIONING why they should just let "Sevco" walk into the league, without knowing who they are, what their plan is, who the main faces will be, what their financial details are etc.

Clyde were the Club, I'm positive.

was it not a club which abstained rather than voted against us due to a conflict of interest.

Thought that was mentioned on Sky Sports the day of the vote?

If that was the case then the vote would have been 29-0 with one abstaining. It appears the vote was 29-1.

If some club voted against us it was another bigoted decision for CG to mention :beer1:

No other team in the country could have put forward a better application than RFC never mind smaller clubs as Stranraer point out

SFL clubs can not even claim to be rivals so the decision is not even about sporting bias. Whatever it was motivated by was obviously stronger than the good of the Scottish game.

Should not be any SFL club's capable of hating us that much. I'd like to know who the bastards are :pipe: