Gers Wait On Temps

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being in my profession (Personal Trainer), given the instant swelling would indicated stage 3 or 4 Ligament damage. This can unfortunately take a couple of months to correct, depending on the damage and the physio (which clearly he was have the best).

I wouldn't expect him back within 6-8 weeks though... but i haven't assessed him so kinda hard to say.. but that is what it sounds like!

Get well soon Temps!

There is seriously a jinx when players sign for us. The same players can play for other clubs in the SPL and never get injured. they come to us play a couple of games and get injured and are out for weeks or months.

I know it's not there fault but it's fucking annoying especially when they have rarely been injured in the past for there old clubs.

There is seriously a jinx when players sign for us. The same players can play for other clubs in the SPL and never get injured. they come to us play a couple of games and get injured and are out for weeks or months.

I know it's not there fault but it's fucking annoying especially when they have rarely been injured in the past for there old clubs.

Andy Webster is a prime example.

This reminds me of when Naismith got injured up at Aberdeen last year (poor example i know) just waiting on it being confirmed of him being out for months :disappointment:

Naismith injured his knee though Templeton has only injured his ankle so it's not as bad knee injuries are by far the worst to recover from. A few months out isn't too bad in the scheme of things, Ally should be able to get the team winning without him against our current opposition home and away and if he can't then he isn't upto the job.

Naismith injured his knee though Templeton has only injured his ankle so it's not as bad knee injuries are by far the worst to recover from. A few months out isn't too bad in the scheme of things, Ally should be able to get the team winning without him against our current opposition home and away and if he can't then he isn't upto the job.

True point, but I'd have said he'd be the one, or one of the main difference makers on tight pitches playing SFL3 teams. When we are playing teams on their own patch who are making us their cup final, all in a line throwing themselves at the ball, he was the one from the wing who could actually do something and give us an extra dimension imo.

Wonder if the Stella lad is in the same mould, I hope he is at least a proper winger and not another Ortiz or the like. I have never seen him.

True point, but I'd have said he'd be the one, or one of the main difference makers on tight pitches playing SFL3 teams. When we are playing teams on their own patch who are making us their cup final, all in a line throwing themselves at the ball, he was the one from the wing who could actually do something and give us an extra dimension imo.

Wonder if the Stella lad is in the same mould, I hope he is at least a proper winger and not another Ortiz or the like. I have never seen him.

Agree, is the type of player we need to play on these tight pitches away from home. Big part of our problem is it's easier to replace defensive players and get them settled and organised but it's more difficult to replace creative players and usually takes longer to get them to gel into a decent consistant creative attacking midfield and forward line. Creation and scoring goals is the most difficult part of football and it's the thing imo that is costing us away from home. Templeton looked like he would quickly become a good attacking player for us and important part of the manager's plans for sorting out our away problem. I'm sure we will be fine once the midfield and forwards settle and gel a bit more but it might take a bit longer now as this young lad looked decent. Hope it doesn't affect us in this way and the boy is back soon as Ally could do without anymore bad luck or fans getting on his back. With a threadbare squad, in terms of creative players, losing a couple can be damaging even in this league. Just hope we don't lose anymore to these cluggers

we've had no protection of our players in div 3 tackles flying in have resulted in being booked or sent off in spl but div 3 its been neither, kevin thomson slid into a Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) player and was sent off for one tackle, in div 3 these same tackles are flying about and nothing has been done about them, another prime example is black being booked a few times for flying into tackles but when was on the other end of being taken out nothing was done about it.

i'm not saying its biased all i'm asking for is a fai crack of the whip