Gers Wait On Temps

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully nothing to serious. We need him in the team.

Grassroots Football or something reporting 2-3months out, but then his burd's statement hugely contrasts that of GF.

I believe his burd over some shitty website at the moment.

Severe swelling sometimes can prevent proper diagnosis. The main thing is he went off straight away, he is also has the protective boot and crutches so he wont be making it worse

Looks like ankle ligament damage based on the contact and reaction + swelling.

I'm recovering from the same injury myself and have been out for the last 7 weeks. Back in the gym on Monday and hopefully playing in 2 weeks.

the fact that there is swelling so soon isnt good. by that i mean at least 2-3 weeks before things begin to get back to normal. after that you have to rehab it and then get back to prper training. if there has been a chip or break then 8 -12 weeks on top of that. hopefully at best though a month.

I'm recovering from the same injury myself and have been out for the last 7 weeks. Back in the gym on Monday and hopefully playing in 2 weeks.

Are you within the age limits of who we can sign at the minute, and are you a winger by any chance? :craphead:

In all seriousness mate, good luck getting back playing.

It couldn't have been a worse player for this to happen to, especially going by our away form at the minute and our upcoming games. Not that I want this to happen to any Rangers player.

I'd like to see a couple of hard men in our team to sort out these cluggers in the 3rd. division. :mad::mad:

Which is why I thought we'd signed the likes of Black (his skills notwithstanding) and Kyle (his lack of skills notwithstanding)?

Jig's a big lad - surely he should be clattering into some of these farm boy fucks?? :angry:

Fight fire with fire and leave the boot in I say. :mad:

Quote from the sky report on the match.

Rangers, who were without Andrew Little and Anestis Argyriou through injury, suffered another blow after five minutes when Templeton crumpled holding his left ankle without anyone near him as he ran with the ball down the wing.

Just blatant lies!

Get Well soon Temps

I'd like to see a couple of hard men in our team to sort out these cluggers in the 3rd. division. :mad::mad:

Yes your right we could do with some hard men, but with it being who we are we will end up playing with nine or ten men every week. Ian Black has been on the receiving end off some bad tackles and he gets booked for slapping the ground for ffs.

To be fair mate Ally said the exact same in his post match interview. I didnt see it and they never showed a replay of it so can't comment.

Fair point. The stream I was watching was slow and jumpy. I suppose I just assumed he was smashed. Can anyone confirm what happened?

This is on the match report on rangers.co.uk:

Annan - like many of their bottom tier rivals – weren’t afraid to put a tackle in either and one strong challenge saw David Templeton carried off on a stretcher less than 10 minutes in.

I did the same to both ankles. First time I never went to the hospital and hopped my way round in agony delivering newspapers. Took months for the swelling to go down. Second time I went to the hospital and afterwards rested it properly. Was fine in three to four weeks.

What you do after the injury is critical and that's why I'm hopeful for him.

When are we likely to find out how bad it is or not

Probably the end of the week when the swelling goes down. When i done mine, the hospital told me to come back in 2 weeks for an ex-ray etc, then they put me in a stookie for 6 weeks as far as i remember. If hes done his ligaments, he could be out for a while sadly.