Crowd update for Well gane

Posso Blue

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Potential attendance is a disgrace for our biggest game of the season, and in my opinion anyone who "boycotts" Ibrox is a disgrace. Hating the SPL over supporting your own club is textbook tarrier stuff. Every man who is able to should be at the game roaring the team past these cunts.

I understand this no SPL club will be getting my money argument . But it's at Ibrox I would understand this more if it was at Fir park.

Rangers get more of the money than Motherwell do.

The more of us that attends the game means more money to help save a club like Motherwell ........no thanks

Potential attendance is a disgrace for our biggest game of the season, and in my opinion anyone who "boycotts" Ibrox is a disgrace. Hating the SPL over supporting your own club is textbook tarrier stuff. Every man who is able to should be at the game roaring the team past these cunts.

(tu) Spot on mate.

The more of us that attends the game means more money to help save a club like Motherwell ........no thanks

Just because all those cunts hate us more than they support their own team, doesn't mean we should do the same in retaliation.

Boycotting your own stadium is a fucking embarrassment, whatever the situation.

I only go to see the Rangers anyway. Will probably be late for kick off, but so what.

If my £15 helps Rangers in any way shape or form then thats what counts. So Motherwell make some money - them's the breaks I'm afraid. We helped QotS last week - the unappreciative barstewards doh

So you'd rather have a half empty Ibrox than support your own club... get a grip.

Not buying this line at all, if you just can"t be fucked going don't pussy-foot around it and just say.