Next CEO?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be some faceless bastard from the business world, the tims will do the usual dirty work on him and let the poison seep in, then the scottish media will slaughter them.

It's not a CEO we need, it's a path out of this shitehole. let the others stew in their own piss

Donald Findlay.

Cowdenbeath - financialy stable without the SPL or the Rangers £ in SFL3 and a good Rangers man at heart.

You think the media had it in for charles Green well, if Donald Findlay is the next CEO it will be 100 times worse. made up shite from them to cause more problems.

It will never happen but if it did how long do you think it would take the media to mention that song he sang?

It should be someone with a sound business background that is preferably not a "rangers man".....we need someone to run the club like a business and work on a long term structure that will make us a profitable and successful club....no more quick fixes or jobs got the boys!

I would not be happy with it at all but I could see Bain coming back....

The club are inviting applicants. The ideal candidate should be ruthless, not afraid to implement change, financially smart, be aware of the clubs traditions, be strong in defence of the club among many other things. Oh aye, and must be able to play Centre Midfield when required (tu)

Have they said they are inviting applicants? Its a brilliant job to have. So I imagine plenty of people will apply.

WHAT THE FUCK !!!!

DJ is on clyde touting Martin Bain for the job. (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td) (td)

(td):rolleyes::(:dry::angry::wanker::mad::sleep::unsure::huh::anguish::power_of_anguish::disappointment::p20:doh:angsum::mecha-anguish:

Here we go we are about to make the exact same mistakes we did that got us into this mess in the first place this jobs for the boys inbred retard pish is going to ruin us we are already 20 years behind the rest of europe and we are going to stay behind them unless these old boys are cleared out Walter should NEVER have been hired by Green i'm sick of people who can't let go of the past. Rangers are he biggest club in Scotland because we are the most succesfull club and the way we are running things was fine 20 years ago but if we carry on the same way we will be nothing more than a mediocre club behind celtic all because of this inbred culture FUCKING PISSING ME RIGHT OFF.

We do need to keep in mind that the CEO job involves, it is about running a business, controlling staff, finances, and overseeing a variety of departments.

Really more running the heads of each department, giving them their objectives and collating the various results for putting before the board to se if they are ahead or behind set targets that the board have set, ..............shit get my CV dusted down.

Needs to be someone with a business background, ideally with experience in sports/football.

Not necessarily a Rangers man but has to understand and appreciate the history and depth of feeling.

Media savvy essential, ability to keep mouth shut and give both barrels without shouting advanced warming to all and sundry.