Things That People Near You Shout at Ibrox

Queens 11

Old guy sits next to me in GF,every game without fail he gives it "who's this cunt" "this cunts an arsehole" "fuck off ya cunt"...all directed at our own players,half of which he doesn't know their names and then generally follows up with rambling nonsense for 5 minutes until the next outburst.

Does my fucking head in. I'm moving next season. (tu)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad and i have had seats up in the club deck for years and there was one guy there, for about four seasons, who used to shout several times during the game "c'mon rangers, this is a doddle by the way".

That still always goes through my head everytime im at ibrox!

That was during smiths first stint as a manager so things were a bit more of a doddle!

I just posted this a few posts up without seeing your post!

haha, that phrase rings round my head every time im in ibrox aswell! strange.

Stirling Albion away, someone found out their keepers name. We were right behind the goal and he was getting pelters the whole half. People shouting "Watch yer near post Davie" on every attack, "You're shite Davie". He was taking it well and then he went to take a goal kick and someone shouted again, he shouted back "Aye and you're fat" :lol: Think his name was Davie anyway :D

Few of us were right down the front giving their ginger sub keeper pelters. Was the first game away to Stirling. Some laugh :D

A couple of seasons ago there was a zoomer a few seats along who used to scream "SHOOT, SHOOT " as soon as the ball was across the halfway line, no matter who was on the ball or what position the ball was in.

Now I have a group of young posh lads sitting near me and I have to listen to them discuss private school and shit like that.

There's a guy this season as well who's war cry is "ARE YE HAPPY NOO MCCOIST ARE YE FUCKING HAPPY NOO? "

And all the rolls stuffed into a cardboard box.

Dont really remember the rolls tbh - my old boy would either not have trusted them, baulked at paying whatever they were asking or (and by far the most likely) brought his own!

Used to hear this guy shouting "caw yerselfs Rangers fans" when no one was singing , after about the tenth time a turned round and said i do call myself a Rangers fan now sit doon .

Also a few obvious ones like , Switch it ! switch it ! "gie um it nooo" or when big Amo fancied hitting a freekick "aw no him firfucksake"

Remember sitting in the club deck with my Dad for a game against Dundee. We had an old pished Irish guy next to us and he was brilliant. Near the end Vanoli picks the ball up 25 yards out an he screams "Vanolis gonna give us one!" a secon later he slams it top corner. Legend (the pished Irish guy not the pishy haired froggy)

Was workin down south near London around the time Gaza had signed for Middlesburgh. Was workin with a fella who supported Wimbledon when they played at Selhurst Park and he took me along to a game against Middlesburgh where Gaza was makin an appearance. The teams come on the park at the corner of the pitch there where I was sittin and when they came on I ran down the front and gave it "GAZA GIS THE SASH!!" He turned round with a big surprised grin and gave a mad wave in the direction of the stand. Dont think he could believe it. Gave the same again when there was a corner and he was standin at the front post and you could see he had the giggles a bit. Gave us a wee buzz at the time.

Few years back when I sat in the CD. Every week a guy a good bit away from me would shout " come on Rangers ......this is a dawdle by the way". You had to be there.

There is also a guy ED who shouts "I hate Dingwall" at every opportunity.

guy beside me in ee for years just shouts the same thing about a hundred times during

every game hod the baw hod the baW THEN LAST SEASON A AULD GUY WITH A WALKIN STICK

SAT TAPPIN THE STICK OAN THE GRUN THE WHOLE GAME AND SHOUTIN SHOOT SHOOT AND BETWEEN THE 2 OF THEM YER HEED WIS BURSTIN