Nicky Clark

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One frustrating thing about Ally the manager is his need to tell all and sundry about our transfer targets.

What happened to the days when deals were done behind closed doors/ears then announced at a press conference!

I hope the lad doesn't get snatched by a team down south because of it.

He's already been speaking with clubs down south. It's impossible to do deals without anyone knowing, agents throw out details to get more interest in their clients and make more money.

Along with Stevie May from St Johnstone/Hamilton, this wee guys won me a we bit of cash this season, so of course I'm delighted we're looking at him!

The lad obviously looks good, but you have to be wary incase he's one of those Charlie Adam type guys that can only function at his fullest potential when an entire team is built around him. Certainly worth a punt though.

Along with Stevie May from St Johnstone/Hamilton, this wee guys won me a we bit of cash this season, so of course I'm delighted we're looking at him!

The lad obviously looks good, but you have to be wary incase he's one of those Charlie Adam type guys that can only function at his fullest potential when an entire team is built around him. Certainly worth a punt though.

Stevie May is another fantastic shout.

Wonder where he would play for us; he will not get a game as striker because,if reasonably fit,McCulloch will be the choice for the lone striking role.Unless Lee is moved permanently as first choice central defender then there would be competition between ClarkLittle and Daly for the striking role.

My guess wide right or left depending on his weaker foot.