Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

Next game there has to be alot more than the union bears telling green to go. If he thinks for one minute that winning a controlled bidding war means him and his lackeys can run roughshod over our finances then they should be told otherwise. Its a disgrace and not worthy of being associated with our club

Was wondering the same thing mate. Couldn't find it anywhere. Going to nip up to the shops and check it out but there was a snap of the front page floating around.

its not on the rhebel site or the bbc website

and both these filthy anti-RFC bodies would be highlighting it

I therefore someone has pulled the story

am I blind or has the story been pulled from the rag?

If your looking online I think it's just not been updated yet, or like yesterday's misleading and sensationalised headline in the sun it is a ploy to get more people to buy the rag!

I can't quite get my head round how/why he thinks he has grounds to sue the club? Why would he personally be owed legal costs? Not going to get racial but have to say I never trusted this guy from the start albeit Im still not convinced he is greens 'boss'.

oh right but it has the other front page story on it of the girls and its not on the bbc Scotland website?

I'd imagine because it contains a video, they'll want people to buy the paper for the Rangers story. I'm sure the BBC will follow up on it but I think it was just the Record who got sent the documents.

What I find difficult to comprehend is why anyone wishes to take sides in a dispute that is populated by liars, cheats, dissemblers, hypocrites, self-publicists and money-grabbers! I wouldn't trust any one of them, and I don't accept anything they say unless I can corroborate and confirm it from other, more reliable, sources.

Not one of them - and I do mean NOT ONE OF THEM - is worthy of our support. Some, of course, are worse than others, but they all share the responsibility for dragging the club into this quagmire. Petty points scoring and self aggrandisement characterise their appraoch to the club, and they don't give a toss about you and me.

The damage being done to our club is immeasurable, yet on, and on, and on they go.

Green signed off £500,000 bonus money for Imran which he hasn't received. He is looking to be settled for this amount and if he doesn't receive he will begin proceedings for £3.4m

Interesting

on the basis that I understood bonuses can only be signed off by the remuneration committee which includes Mr Smith but not Mr Green

Sounds ridiculous one man would be due 5% of the clubs commercial deals.

All part of their planned robbery. Set it up that Imran gets a cut of the deals he struck, then behind the scenes they'll have private deals to divvy it up between them.