Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

Just for clarification and to avoid repetitive questions by those who like to invent additions to a post.

1) Imran wasn't sacked.

2) No one said anyone at RM was responsible for anything.

Really? That's not what you meant?

the people who "outed" Imran allegedly from here need if indeed it was Imran to ask themselves a question, is the outcome of your actions and the constant damage being visited on the club worth it.

22 pages of utter shite, RM these days is a political board not a fans forum...Every time one of theses Rhags release a story this place becomes hysterical, As per usual its all ifs buts and maybes?

Head in the sand loyal.

Things are not going well behind the scenes. I believe all of these issues should be discussed. There is no hysteria in here at all today. There is anger and a thirst to find out the truth, but moreso a wish to not see our club get dragged through the gutter. We need to be very vigilant right now.

Guys i'm not saying all is well because it clearly isn't all i'm saying is don't believe everything you read in the Rhags.Even if there is truth to this they sensationalise and paint the bleakest picture possible.

The Scottish press are a bastion of sensible and rational discussion in my experience. :rolleyes:

I think we are all aware that a certain party claimed INTHEKNOW was Imran and used RM to do so putting the site in an invidious position, data protection that sort of thing..but you already knew that didn't you.

It put them in a position yes.

However IA (I'll assume Frankie must know you) was removed from the board, the assumption being as a result of proof from inside Ibrox that IA leaked confidential information.

I assume your position is that this proof is refutable.

Incidentally do you agree with this action taken by IA? I seem to remember you making a lot about King making a creditor claim against Rangers when it suited your agenda, isn't that slightly hypocritical?