Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

We were speculating about that on here last night mate. Same ballpark number of shares, so it's entirely possible.

You not heard anything on this rumour that Green might have sold them to Colin Kingsworth as per his agreement with laxey partners?

Nope, no further info I'm afraid.

I think they'll have to announce the people behind the deal to the LSE by close of business today though.

Nope, no further info I'm afraid.

I think they'll have to announce the people behind the deal to the LSE by close of business today though.

It'll probably turn out to be another investment fund hiding another bloody leech with no face!

maybe its a ploy by green he will talk ahmed into dropping his :claim: then he will be mr good guy again .

Green was never a good guy, and I feel bad for those Rangers supporters who have felt he deserved some kind of defence over recent weeks.

He could, of course, speak out today to rubbish the Ahmad story. As could Ahmad.

I expect neither to happen and our support will finally turn on Green & Co.

Green was never a good guy, and I feel bad for those Rangers supporters who have felt he deserved some kind of defence over recent weeks.

He could, of course, speak out today to rubbish the Ahmad story. As could Ahmad.

I expect neither to happen and our support will finally turn on Green & Co.

He will still be defended by some

Playing devils advocate here. These things are rarely what they seem and are usually reported in a manner to stampede the fans in a particular direction

If Ahmad was somehow forced to sell his shares, perhaps by threats they could be made worthless, then it is unlikely he would simply walk away.

Who would?

We have seen this tactic used before to get Whyte to part with shares.

It's certainly an MO that TBK are familiar with.

So is Ahmad cashing in or is he retaliating after being screwed over by mini and co

Either way it looks like the rangers men will get control and carry on raping the club.

Heaven help us

If there's an Arab bear out there please step forward.

Playing devils advocate here. These things are rarely what they seem and are usually reported in a manner to stampede the fans in a particular direction

If Ahmad was somehow forced to sell his shares, perhaps by threats they could be made worthless, then it is unlikely he would simply walk away.

Who would?

We have seen this tactic used before to get Whyte to part with shares.

It's certainly an MO that TBK are familiar with.

So is Ahmad cashing in or is he retaliating after being screwed over by mini and co

Either way it looks like the rangers men will get control and carry on raping the club.

Heaven help us

If there's an Arab bear out there please step forward.

Even for you, this post is ridiculous.

Can AIM stop trading in our shares with all this shit going on?

All the last couple of years shows that corporate law is so fucking open to abuse that shysters like shyte and green can make a killing at the expense of everyone else with apparently little come back.