Bluenoses who turned

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh, I've never understood why any true Scot would want to support a team that promotes the interests of another country. Even more so when I here of squaddies who support that lot. How the heck can you be in the army and support a team whose core support sing about murdering British troops and civilians?

Times are a changing , and not for the better I may say ,now we have some Rangers supporters and rightly so going against our national team,they seem to have this brilliant concept of changing peoples attitude,be it in sport,media etc.,to avert the attention of the reality..........I have seen a dramatic change in the media and life in general,a poster was ridiculed about,the Paddy Power advert,with Ibrox been shown in total disregard in the the first clip of the Paddy Power advert. Now you may add its only a couple of seconds,sorry to put that together would take weeks.This to me is the epitome of life in general concerning our utter naivety as a society,because believe me I have never been into the political or religious devide,but can they say the same????????

My best mate as a wee guy was a Rangers supporter initially but changed with OF results regularly, we never really took it too serious at that age but he's a full blown dirty wrong yin now and waens or not, I can't take him seriously. Don't even keep in touch and he lives round the corner.

Even if I say so myself, I'm a pretty reasonable type, not prone to extreme reaction. However I can categorically say that I would never utter another word to someone who changed allegiances from Rangers to them. Family or otherwise.

Couldn't imagine supporting another team. I have seen, disappointingly, a lot more taig tops on people in Larkhall. How dare they. I personally think it's because the younger generation have PC drummed into them and they are making a statement, but I'm a firm believer that your protestant roots never leave you and these young folk will see sense in the end

I've noticed the tim tops in Larkhall a lot more these days.

Fucking depressing. It just makes me hate them more.

I knew a guy who was a Celtic fans due to his Ma's side... His Da eventually wrestled him back to being a season-ticket holder at Ibrox... then he started supporting Man Utd (bought the David Beckham book, the lot)... I heard he had another stint supporting the Sellik again. In his 'defence,' he did a shit-load of drugs.

I haven't seen him for a long time...

In fact, the last time I saw him ended in a fight. :lol:

Couldn't imagine supporting another team. I have seen, disappointingly, a lot more taig tops on people in Larkhall. How dare they. I personally think it's because the younger generation have PC drummed into them and they are making a statement, but I'm a firm believer that your protestant roots never leave you and these young folk will see sense in the end

Jesus, what the fuck makes them think the mhanks are in keeping with being PC?

Out at golf with my old man and mentioned this too him

Another one he said was George Best, grew up a Protestant and Rangers supporter then when he was older changed to the dark side. Says he saw him in the paper photographed with the hoops on a lot the turncoat cunt

The A & E wards of most of your major hospitals are full of these side-changers. The 'head trauma section' (car crashes, falling off a ladder, diving head first off the Erskine Bridge, etc) where the individual has had a serious head injury knocking their brain into La-La Land.

Many of those that recover from such serious injury go on to have a fulfilling life back amongst their loved ones but others never fully recover and the Dark Side draws those individuals in.

They're easy to spot too. They tend to forget about personal hygiene and end up smelling like road-kill on a hot day, their teeth head towards a yellow/brown colour and gradually these teeth start to fall out, they salivate more than most, which in itself isn't a bad thing if you notice that and swallow said 'slabbers'....but these bastards let it drip, drip, drip like a faulty tap.....speaking of which........their apparel choices narrow down to one item........a 'Selik tap' which invariably gets used day after day after day (even on holidays).

It's not a pretty sight seeing these wretches amongst the general population and it makes the rest of us ask if 'Care in the Community' is working.

Clearly it isn't.

Lastly....if you do get one of these stench-filled wretches slithering their way into your family contact the Catholic Church and ask if they can "take them in" for a bit of respite.

It's rumoured they plan to reopen Fort Agustus Abbey.

Another one he said was George Best, grew up a Protestant and Rangers supporter then when he was older changed to the dark side. Says he saw him in the paper photographed with the hoops on a lot the turncoat cunt

What utter shite. George was once asked what he'd be doing if he wasn't a footballer and his reply was 'throwing rocks at Catholics'. He was actually a Wolves and Glentoran fan. Seems you and your old man are much the same Declan, you'll be late for chapel if you're not careful.

P.S. George did play one game for Hong Kong Rangers (nice club badge) but that's his only apparent connection although, his dad was in the Orange Order.

What utter shite. George was once asked what he'd be doing if he wasn't a footballer and his reply was 'throwing rocks at Catholics'. He was actually a Wolves and Glentoran fan. Seems you and your old man are much the same Declan, you'll be late for chapel if you're not careful.

P.S. George did play one game for Hong Kong Rangers (nice club badge) but that's his only apparent connection although, his dad was in the Orange Order.

If you grew up in Belfast when he did then that's what you would have been doing if you didn't have a job elsewhere

I believe what your saying it doesn't explain why he was in the papers (on more than one occasion) with the manky mobs top on ? They didn't have things like photoshop back then either :s

Jesus, what the fuck makes them think the mhanks are in keeping with being PC?

That's the really sad thing, I don't think all of the ones wearing the mhank tops are mhanks. In June when the battle of the band's was on my 14 year daughter couldn't get any of her friends to come and watch them with her because "they didn't agree with what they stood for". Luckily my daughter does agree and came down the street with me and my hubby to see them! I just think a lot of proddie weans are making a point to adults about Larkhall being labelled as sectarian and are wearing scum tops for badness.

Guy I went to school with used to attend Rangers games with us every week. Suddenly and with little warning he turned to supporting the vheasts. No reasons, no excuses nothing, it was all a bit weird.

Sometime after he and his family moved to the Ayrshire coast he apparently returned to the Rangers fold. I put the last change down to the good Ayrshire weather.

If you grew up in Belfast when he did then that's what you would have been doing if you didn't have a job elsewhere

I believe what your saying it doesn't explain why he was in the papers (on more than one occasion) with the manky mobs top on ? They didn't have things like photoshop back then either :s

He wore any number of football tops and I have never seen a single one of him wearing one of their tops. He played in a Rangers/Celtic invitation XI for dependants of victims of the Ibrox Disaster. Maybe you could provide said picture(s) I certainly can't find any after a search on the net. You know Bobby Charlton wore a Celtic shirt for a testimonial? Was he a fan?

There is also the other point that he was never a Rangers fan! So what's your point, in relation to the op???

Is this cunt no banned yet ---- this is a lie and no more than Declan besmirching the name of the UK's greatest ever player.

Show us evidence or apologize.

Is this cunt no banned yet ---- this is a lie and no more than Declan besmirching the name of the UK's greatest ever player.

Show us evidence or apologize.

I'm only going with what my old man told me it was in the papers years ago so I don't have photos

He obviously didn't play for them maybe it was just in a friendly or something I don't know?

I'm only going with what my old man told me it was in the papers years ago so I don't have photos

He obviously didn't play for them maybe it was just in a friendly or something I don't know?

So on the basis of no evidence you call a great player and a proddy "a turncoat cunt ".

Oh well to each their own, I blame the schools.