Bluenoses who turned

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew a guy who moved to my neck of the woods when we were about 13 or something and he was one of them, kicked about with the top on a few times, then he realised he was literally the only tim in the village.

He stopped wearing the top started saying how he wasn't that big a fan and then slowly but surely started incorporating the gers top into his attire.

Now he's apparently a fully fledged gers fan, get to fuck mate.

You are what you are and anyone that turns from that is not to be trusted, id have more respect if he stuck it out as a mhank.

Care to explain ?

I will admit I don't know much about it my old man told me but it must be true as some the taigs I've said it too know its the truth

Good Protestant Rangers men play for the club who endorse child abuse?

My cousin started of.as.on of the mhanks then went to the Army went out in Saltcoats one night to the Mermaid as.it was at the time and hes sitting.at the bar bold as brass with Rangers tattooes on his.arms so I asked him what the fuck he is doing in there and.he said.he.converted in NI so at least it was to us I suppose.

Back in the sixties my best mate at Broomhill primary school, a lad called Kaj Turnbull decided he would change from Rangers to Celtic. he was always slightly different, he was the first to grow his hair long. He was my best mate so I wasn't bothered, I know of nobody else that would ever consider such a thing!!

Good Protestant Rangers men play for the club who endorse child abuse?

I know it's shocking mate I didn't believe it when my old man first told me but I'm 99% it's true

Don't know their names or anything will see my dad tomorrow though ask him if he remembers

Their a guy in coatbrig a was at school with a while ago sure he was a bear like almost all a us plus the fact his da ran a suporters bus fae here and sure enough noow hes jumpin about wae the micks top on

Sorry, I know it's Saturday night, but, in English please.

Dominic Diamond. Always had him down as a rbid Dhim then seen an excerpt on his book on Amazon , telling how he was a Rangers fan and then turned. Honestly WTF.....how could you look yourself in the mirror each day.

I know it's shocking mate I didn't believe it when my old man first told me but I'm 99% it's true

Don't know their names or anything will see my dad tomorrow though ask him if he remembers

They were Protestants I know who they are but they are not rangers men. Rangers men do not play for a club who cover up child abuse

Cant think of any who turned from Gers to cellick or vice-versa.

Worst ones are the "celebs" who suddenly appear at a football ground for their egos. Should be chased.

Worst cunt was Connolly who was one of your "intellectual trendy" type Partick Thistle fans who mostly frequented Byres Road pubs in the seventies, now a rabid tim. Half decent comedian, but never liked him.

Dominic Diamond. Always had him down as a rbid Dhim then seen an excerpt on his book on Amazon , telling how he was a Rangers fan and then turned. Honestly WTF.....how could you look yourself in the mirror each day.

Seriously? I loved Games master as a kid In the nineties and was gutted when I heard and seen(Twitter etc) he was one of the Manky Mob, He seems to be quite Rabid these days the tosser.But the whole concept of anyone especially adults switching sides baffles me? I live for Rangers.

I don't know any that have turned to the nappy rippers side but I do know someone who supports peado FC, and when advocaat brought Rangers to Livingston he came with me to the stadium. Not very strange I hear u all greeting!!.

Well the dirty taig only started singing Rangers songs ie hullo hullo and all the bluebells. To this day he will deny it.

I brought it up the last old firm game when he was slagging due to white etc and his whole family turned n him like fuck HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why mix with these cunts in the first place?

I know of a couple of guys,one I played football with and got sine die from football for kicking everything in a Sellik top that our opponents were wearing in a Scottish Cup tie.Another that used to go on our supporters bus and now has a box at the Breezeblock,and is first in line at his Sunday chapel,so I have been informed.Both married into big Catholic families..enough said.. :angry:

Back in the sixties my best mate at Broomhill primary school, a lad called Kaj Turnbull decided he would change from Rangers to Celtic. he was always slightly different, he was the first to grow his hair long. He was my best mate so I wasn't bothered, I know of nobody else that would ever consider such a thing!!

Turnbull? It's all in the name....