Boxing and MMA

1 hour ago, lutonblue said:

So wen is that cunt ever gonna defend his belt ? 

Dana has said after the fight he's giving the 145 belt up. Whether that's true or remains to be seen. Can't exactly trust him. 

It's all just so if Conor wins they can say he's the first to hold 2 belts at the same time (even though he's never defended it).

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 3:04 PM, Creampuff said:

How long does Fury get before he's stripped of the titles? Like surely the organisations he holds the belts for can't just go much over a year with no title fight?

I wonder what order the 'mental issues' and the 'telling a drugs tester to fuck off' came in. Wouldn't be the first time he's used medical excuses to duck a fight post-drug test issues.

They could just leave them with him but wont because they then wont get the sanctioning fees that's all the bodies are interested in. I expect he will be stripped asap.

On 26 September 2016 at 3:04 PM, Creampuff said:

How long does Fury get before he's stripped of the titles? Like surely the organisations he holds the belts for can't just go much over a year with no title fight?

I wonder what order the 'mental issues' and the 'telling a drugs tester to fuck off' came in. Wouldn't be the first time he's used medical excuses to duck a fight post-drug test issues.

I reckon they'll go soon. 

I also expect Fury's camp to put out a grovelling statement, making him out to be the victim. No doubt he'll be found guilty of doping too, in which he'll also be the victim. 

16 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I reckon they'll go soon. 

I also expect Fury's camp to put out grovelling statement, making him out to be the victim. No doubt he'll be found guilty of doping too, in which he'll also be the victim. 

His uncle and trainer has already started this narrative . Seemingly Tyson is struggling to cope with the lack of recognition for his title win and also the jelousy shown to him . Hearn also hinting that he'll be stripped of the titles soon as promoters are businessmen and need to make money ! Fucking laughable .

2 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

His uncle and trainer has already started this narrative . Seemingly Tyson is struggling to cope with the lack of recognition for his title win and also the jelousy shown to him . Hearn also hinting that he'll be stripped of the titles soon as promoters are businessmen and need to make money ! Fucking laughable .

Saw that on IFL TV. 

Totally laughable, I'm actually really disappointed that he won't be fighting Vlad. I was looking forward to it. 

5 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Saw that on IFL TV. 

Totally laughable, I'm actually really disappointed that he won't be fighting Vlad. I was looking forward to it. 

Same here mate . Although,  i think he's a very limited fighter he did bring the heavyweight division to life a bit . Any delay does Klitschko no favours at this stage of his career and a fully fit and focused Fury would always give him problems especially at a full MEN .Unlikely we see a worthwhile re-match happening now and the next 12 months will see the big promoters trying to ensure their guys a place at the top table when the belts are being shared about . And so the merry go round will begin again .

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Dana has said after the fight he's giving the 145 belt up. Whether that's true or remains to be seen. Can't exactly trust him. 

It's all just so if Conor wins they can say he's the first to hold 2 belts at the same time (even though he's never defended it).

(tu) but can't see it happening. Alvarez is surely going to do what he did to Pettis and nullify any offence from McGregor.  

Tell you what though, if this madness drags on for another 6 months, Joshua could knock out his mandatory then take on a very much aged Klitschko this time next year to essentially become the undisputed number one heavyweight in the world. 

Not bad for a guy who was gifted an Olympic gold four years ago.

11 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Tell you what though, if this madness drags on for another 6 months, Joshua could knock out his mandatory then take on a very much aged Klitschko this time next year to essentially become the undisputed number one heavyweight in the world. 

Not bad for a guy who was gifted an Olympic gold four years ago.

Don't really see the significance of you saying he was gifted an Olympic gold

mayweather had an even bigger robbery against the Bulgarian at the olympics and he's in the top 5 greatest fighters of all time 

he ended up not too bad a fighter

Stephens :lol:

God I wish it was Khabib vs McGregor. Genuinely can't imagine a more brutal beat down - Punk Gall levels of pummelling. 

I think Conor will win this (I'll probably change my mind on that at least 4 times before the fight though) and duck him for the rest of his days though :(