Boxing and MMA

3 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Possibly worst fight I've ever tuned into watch reminded me of 2 drunks fighting over a packet a crisps.

?

clev doesnt look the same fighter now tbh. Any of the other champions beat him. 

Personally I think he chucked it

Fury is quite right. He's made his millions - why should he get in trouble for his own opinions on his Twitter, rounded on and all sorts and held accountable off people all the time. He's done what I think more sports people should do - make their millions, get out and say fuck you's all.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fury is quite right. He's made his millions - why should he get in trouble for his own opinions on his Twitter, rounded on and all sorts and held accountable off people all the time. He's done what I think more sports people should do - make their millions, get out and say fuck you's all.

He should have at least defended the belts and prove himself as he will now be known as a fud, instead he could have fought on and made a real name for himself and tried to be a great.

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

He should have at least defended the belts and prove himself as he will now be known as a fud, instead he could have fought on and made a real name for himself and tried to be a great.

I disagree. He's nothing to prove and the sport has been getting him down/making him agnry for donkies now. He done the right thing IMO.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The guy is a waster, had at least another massive fight coming up (title defence) Think there is more to it than just been caught on the charlie. Wouldn't surprise me if hes been on the roids and hes scared hes going to get caught.

Just now, LiviGer said:

The guy is a waster, had at least another massive fight coming up (title defence) Think there is more to it than just been caught on the charlie. Wouldn't surprise me if hes been on the roids and hes scared hes going to get caught.

Did he not get caught with coke in his system last week? ... he's quite right - live your life if that's what you're into. He's made his millions, fuck the rest.

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Fury has plenty to prove. Whether he cares to prove it is up to him, but he has plenty left to prove.

Not to me he doesn't. I don't even like him or boxing. I just admire him making his money and getting to fuck and telling everyone so.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I disagree. He's nothing to prove and the sport has been getting him down/making him agnry for donkies now. He done the right thing IMO.

I think everyone wanted to see the rematch that is where I think he could do put doubters away but now we will never know plus would love to see him against Joshua as would have been fantastic fight for British boxing.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Did he not get caught with coke in his system last week? ... he's quite right - live your life if that's what you're into. He's made his millions, fuck the rest.

He did aye but he called the fight off against Klitschko before that.

I think he knows if he was to beat Klitschko again he would have to meet AJ or Wilder and they would destroy him.

Fury is a total waster. He won those belts because Klitschko put in one of the worst performances of his career. That fight was an embarrassment to the sport and got passed off as some sort of masterclass from Fury.

He's sabotaged this rematch because he knows he'd have lost anyway and now he's "retiring" before he belts get took from him by default.

The entire family is a laughing stock, fuck sake his cousin pulled out of a fight with Dillian Whyte a few months ago because his acne was playing up! :lol:

The man is a fucking hero.

Best thing to come of this is Wlad will flop Joshua. 

2016 is the year all boxing fans have been waiting for, the year of the matchroom boys getting whooped by genuine elite fighters. Fucking get hype.

17 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

The man is a fucking hero.

Best thing to come of this is Wlad will flop Joshua. 

2016 is the year all boxing fans have been waiting for, the year of the matchroom boys getting whooped by genuine elite fighters. Fucking get hype.

Joshua will beat Klitschko if that goes ahead.

Parker stops Joshua IMO and that's why Hearn has jumped on the Klitschko fight straight away.

30 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Joshua will beat Klitschko if that goes ahead.

Parker stops Joshua IMO and that's why Hearn has jumped on the Klitschko fight straight away.

If Klitschko has what he had against Fury and no more the. Joshua will win a decision, if Wlad lets just 3 right hands a round go Joshua will melt into the canvass - to smart and too powerful. Joshua also has the worst jab in the top 10, Wlad's the best in the game. 

I'm on the fence about Parker, but I can only see Joshua Klitschko for this year at the moment. 

27 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

If Klitschko has what he had against Fury and no more the. Joshua will win a decision, if Wlad lets just 3 right hands a round go Joshua will melt into the canvass - to smart and too powerful. Joshua also has the worst jab in the top 10, Wlad's the best in the game. 

I'm on the fence about Parker, but I can only see Joshua Klitschko for this year at the moment. 

I watched Parkers fight at the weekend. Bit difficult to judge off one fight especially one that only lasts 3 rounds but he looks the exact opposite to what Joshua has been used to so far.

He throws punches for a start.

16 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I watched Parkers fight at the weekend. But difficult to judge off one fight especially one that only lasts 3 rounds but he looks the exact opposite to what Joshua has been used to so far.

He throws punches for a start.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Parker and it's a nice fight. Both have similar records and faced similar opposition with Joshua maybe edging it there. Joshua had a small taste of a gut-check (but not one at world level) though and to me still failed, remember what happened when Whyte banged in some jabs ? If that's Wlad the fight over inside the same round. Parker hasn't had his yet, and I've only seen him properly in his last 3 so I don't want to make any predictions. 

Not saying Joshua has no chance against Wlad. Just that hes a significant underdog assuming there's still more to Wlad than he showed against Fury - despite what sky and the bookies will have everyone believe.

3 hours ago, LiviGer said:

He got popped for roids when the fight was postponed the first time

14 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Doesn't surprise me mate. Yet he slates AJ for being a body builder. The guy is a total fanny 

Yeah, I feel mugged off as a fan.

All that hope I had for the Heavyweight div slowly drained from me throughout the year, only good thing to come out of this is the possibility of multiple heavyweight championship fights throughout hte year if they strip him.