So Will They All Return?

Sounds a bit far fetched Ano but at the time when all these players left (Davis, Lafferty, Naismith and the rest) a heard a few people say they would be back when we got back to the SPL. A few of these players have now come out and said they'd love a return to Rangers so is it possible that it could be true?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they really care so much they should come back and play for half the wages they had last time round.

Aye but a wouldn't hold my breath waiting on that.

They're fuckin mercenaries,they didnt give a fuck for our club.

As a club we need to move in a new direction where we develop and sell. Average salaries will be lower than they were when those players mentioned were last here ( I expect their love for the club and desire to return would diminish with the lower £££s ). Some experience will be essential in the squad but not to the extent we are the final pension top-up destination for players.

So for me it's a no.

I want a new Rangers, were kids come up through the ranks to play for the jersey. Were we buy cheap and sell high and never get into the position we were in over the last decade or so.

All these guys, with the exception of Naismith, are the wrong age or are simply not good enough. They left, so I don't really want to see them back again. We really don't need, nor should we want, to go down the road of massive salaries again.

Davis signed a new contract last october until 2018, Naismith a new 3 year contract in december and Lafferty has a contract in turkey until 2017

so unless we are going to spend a few million quid on the cunts i highly doubt it

they wont be back and they wont be welcome back

Will we ever move on from this obsession with signing old players?

Look where bringing back the likes of Miller, Boyd, Smith and Foster got us this season.

They had their time and they've made their beds. Fresh faces over ex players every day of the week for me.

a never said a wanted them back, simply asked a question about it all.

Don't want or need any of them, their the wrong side of 25 and we should be building a young squad that will challenge for years.

some of them must see our club as a retirement home they can come to when their careers are ending,

Not sure we should be bringing them back either but I'm not keen on 25 being the new cut off point for players given most peak beyond that age.

Davis signed a new contract last october until 2018, Naismith a new 3 year contract in december and Lafferty has a contract in turkey until 2017

so unless we are going to spend a few million quid on the cunts i highly doubt it

they wont be back and they wont be welcome back

Lafferty is at Norwich til 2017. Only on loan in Turkey.

Guys who went on to do nothing like Kyle Lafferty would love a return. The quality players like Naismith and Davis simply said 'they wont rule anything out'. The reality is, we'd get all the shite ones back while the good players stayed in England.

No, I don't want any of them back. What I would like is for them to formally and publicly apologise to the fans and the club for their actions in the summer of 2012. They could also do with paying some reparations to the club in lieu of earnings lost when they refused to TUPE over.

But they won't, so they are all rats in my opinion and not welcome back. Ever.

I don't want them because they are rat fucks.

However Naismith is too good as a player to come back, why would he?

Davis is also getting games in the EPL as is McGreggor, we are not a big lure especially given we don't have European football.

So only the shittest ones like Lafferty would come back and we wouldn't want them.

In short fuck these cunts.

Aye but a wouldn't hold my breath waiting on that.

They're fuckin mercenaries,they didnt give a fuck for our club.

I won't be holding my breath at all. The free loading cunts think they are coming back here to earn 10s of thousands of our money and they think they can do the job with a fraction of the effort it takes in the EPL.