Miller's Extra Year

He's not one of the worst by a long way and his experience will help new signings.

I'm sure I've heard that shite somewhere before. Who has benefited from Miller and Boyd's experience this season?

Gave 100% but he just doesn't have it for 90 mins. Has the right attitude and if he is staying I wont be too concerned but it will have to be as a sub.

He can give effort all he wants but he gets paid very well to score goals and he rarely does that now. Time to go.....

I would get him involved on the coaching side if he is still in contract. Could also be used as a sub in some games

This. His attitude and work rate gave been spot on all season. As well as being on the bench he could be a starter in league cup and the other cup -whatever it's called next season.

He can give effort all he wants but he gets paid very well to score goals and he rarely does that now. Time to go.....

I know he had one phenomenal six months for us a few years ago but outside of that his entire career has seen very little goals.

This. His attitude and work rate gave been spot on all season. As well as being on the bench he could be a starter in league cup and the other cup -whatever it's called next season.

We already have a willing runner and someone who works hard in Nicky Clark. We really don't need Kenny Miller.