Rangers V Livi (Betting)

markem

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very tempted to have a punt at 10/1 to win the league cup whats your thoughts? :cool:

I had a £5 on us to win both Scottish and League cups (on-line) at 14/1 and 12/1 respectively. Tried to get an EW double on but it wouldn't accept it. Went to a shop put on a £10 EW double at 14/1 and 10/1 (1/3 odds for both). In my mind I questioned if it was a contingency bet because of what happened on-line and therefore subject to different rules/odds. Went back to the shop to confirm that my odds stood and the manager assured me they would and he confirmed this on the slip and signed it.He also guaranteed it to my face. He was a nice chap.

164/1 for the double and 20/1 to reach both finals. They way we've played so far this season I'm happy with that.

We shall see. :21:

Seems any juicy odds have gone for tomorrow's game so just going for Tav to score first and 4-0 @ 55/1 and a cheeky wee Rangers to come from behind and win @ 10/1. I'm sure one of these days we'll go behind to someone before giving them a battering for being so disrespectful. :D

I've decided to go for a 8-0 score at 100/1 with Ladbrokes. I was thinking about trying out a 7-0 as well for cover. Strange thing is that it's way down at 40/1. Still a nice bet if you have a quid on it, but I fail to see the difference one goal makes. Unless of course they've had a lot of money put on the 7-0 result, there certainly seems to be a good few on here that fancy it.

Use William hill all the time .Joined 365 and put in 100 to get 100 bonus .Any advice on this bonus bet guys and how can you put it on -3 and -4 .Not showing on iPhone ?

Bet and Lay the £100 free bet and you guarantee yourself to make money either way off that.

Split your real £100 onto singles of all options. £20 on -4, £30 on -3, £50 on -2. If -2 comes in it should about cover your real money bet to get back your initial £100 investment. Then if the -3 and -4 come in you're laughing and all you need to be gutted about it that you betted smart instead of reckless.

Got £100 on -3 at 3-1 starting to shit it now. Never bet that much. Felt confident after raith game tho

Don't sweat it. Easy money. 3-1 is a good price,who is that with? I only got 21-10 and that was me putting it on at the start of the week.