Kane Hemmings

Sket

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graeme Shinnie looking like a nomination for player of the year, Loy and Hemmings banging them in for Dundee - I know you can't get everyone right but a surprising amount of players do pretty well for themselves after leaving us.

Graeme Shinnie looking like a nomination for player of the year, Loy and Hemmings banging them in for Dundee - I know you can't get everyone right but a surprising amount of players do pretty well for themselves after leaving us.

Its harder to play consistently well for a team with a support which expects 100% every week especially at a young age.

Some players just can't handle the pressure of playing in front of 50'000, they're much more at home playing in diddy stadiums for diddy teams

You're thinking about Andy Shinnie mate :D

Kane Hemmings was and is shite....fact.

Makes Nicky Clark look like he has the touch of an angel.

Hemmings never really got a chance with us. When we had wrapped up division 3 he should have gotten more starts but it is what it is. We've moved on and he's moved on, glad to see the boy doing well.

Hemmings scores goals and Clark has no first touch. Hemmings was never given a real chance whereas Clark has failed to impress so often.

He didnt prove it at Rangers and he clearly was out of his depth. Just because he scored a hat trick at the weekend doesn't mean he has the ability to do well for us because he doesn't....any player can have a good spell.

Your correct about Clarks first touch, I was being sarcastic mate.