Stan Collymore

RFC55

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he can hide behind the excuse he's talking about Germans on this one. Any time I've heard them spoken about in war films the term used is "The h**" the only time I've heard the word "h***" it's always been scumbags talking about us.

I don't think he can hide behind the excuse he's talking about Germans on this one. Any time I've heard them spoken about in war films the term used is "The h**" the only time I've heard the word "H***" it's always been scumbags talking about us.

If ever you wanted to demonstrate the characteristics and values of a celtic sympathiser look no further than Collymore. Unapologetic about kicking a woman about a pub however wants to start greeting and talk about abuse when he is called a name.

A rancid, horrible human being. Talk sport also wants to have a look at itself for giving the man a platform.

If ever you wanted to demonstrate the characteristics and values of a celtic sympathiser look no further than Collymore. Unapologetic about kicking a woman about a pub however wants to start greeting and talk about abuse when he is called a name.

A rancid, horrible human being. Talk sport also wants to have a look at itself for giving the man a platform.

Time we battered Talksport and get this cunt on the dole where he deserves to be.