Windass Agrees Terms

poolerangers

Drive through bottle-O's would have been the end of me. :lol:

There was one incident outside the local, my cousin and I taking on about a half a dozen roid filled bouncers. But, that's what they call fun in Australia.

So where was this 'local' you speak of where you had a blue with the coconut splitters?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy with this, especially for free but from a selfish, more exciting point of view I'd like to see him signed now :lol:

Best he comes in summer though, probably.

From what has been said on various media outlets we would have to pay a development fee for him,even on a pre-contract deal.

Whether that is right or not I don't know for sure.

So where was this 'local' you speak of where you had a blue with the coconut splitters?

Adelaide. Golden Grove.

Essentially everything was fine as everyone was leaving at 2am but my cousin is a fucking nutter. At the start the bouncers were on our side. :lol:

From what has been said on various media outlets we would have to pay a development fee for him,even on a pre-contract deal.

Pretty sure we wouldn't have to pay a development fee as he plays in England. Think that's why their board member was greeting on Twitter

We have to pay a fee only if they also make them an offer as good or better than their current deal

Perhaps we should put a little trust in Frank McParland. After all, we hired him to find us the best young talent.

Fuck off back to kerrydale street.

This is RangersMedia, now say something negative about RFC or yer getting the shifties...

Never seen him play and I'm not buying into a shitey story the Mirror ran about Arsenal wanting him BUT if Warburton rates him then that will do for me :)

To be fair, a lot of papers ran with the story in November, whilst most recently he was linked with hull and qpr.

In any case, it seems he's highly rated so we have done well

Adelaide. Golden Grove.

Essentially everything was fine as everyone was leaving at 2am but my cousin is a fucking nutter. At the start the bouncers were on our side. :lol:

Ah! Dear old Adelaide; The city of Churches where the crows fly backwards :D You can always tell a person from Adelaide by the way they talk as you would swear they had spent most of their life in England.

And as you apparently found out, the coconut splitters can lose patience (and humour) very quickly at 2.00am :pipe:

Pretty sure we wouldn't have to pay a development fee as he plays in England. Think that's why their board member was greeting on Twitter

It seems there is no common consensus about this and as I haven't a fucking clue about these rules, I will wait and see what transpires :pipe: