The last tim game at Hampden

pcbear

We've had some fantastic victories over the obsessed at Hampden. The last one was in exceptional circumstances, played at the depth of an attempt to kill us off completely. They celebrated as if they'd won the CL, which only served to confirm them as the scum they are. However ... this is a win / win situation. 

Win - Bonus on an already special season. Rangers family galvanised into an unstoppable force. Mutants sack the dildo & appoint a a manager with mental health issues. 

Lose - Mutants persist with their deluded omnishambles. W&W continue to nurture the mother of all payloads. 

Probably the least competitive old firm game ever. Everyone knew what the outcome would be but for that shower to turn up and give absolutely nothing in return for the fans that backed them non-stop was a fucking shambles. I honestly feared the worst when they had scored two before half time. Worst thing I will remember thinking was 'I'd take that'. Not this time around. 

Completely shite game. The team gave us absolutely nothing. I paid a fortune to sit in hospitality that day too. Every single Rangers fan should have been reimbursed after that.

Andy Little and Ross Perry were sitting in front of me that day too. Bad days when you were wanting those back in the team. Because they couldn't have done any worse than the imposters on the pitch. 

Also met Amy Macdonald. She's a wee darling. Lol. 

But that year feels like five when you look at how much we've changed and progressed since then. That mob are shite and we'll be confirming that in April. 

Scum fans know what's coming, they will deny it and try to fool you but do not buy it, they are ducking shitting it and I love the fact that when they read this they know we all know

what makes it better is they probably watched yesterday's game haha

If that was the scum I was watching, I would shit it too

Bring it on you manky smelly bastards

The game last season has,  on first glance,  lulled a number of their fans into a false sense of security if the comments on this screen shot are anything to go by.  Specifically mcguire1.  This cuts needing serious help! 

Screenshot_2016-03-06-21-24-28.png

They're that stupid they'll judge us on last years game when we have a completely different team. That performance was the worse i've ever seen, utterly spinless in every way. This years team is night and day compared to then, we're playing the best football in the country by some distance.

4 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

It was a fucking embarrassment that game but we all knew it was going to be deep down so was no great shock.

This time we have a team who will come out the traps at mach10 and have a very good chance of putting these inbred immigrants to bed with a sore face.

Special offer with a tarrier ticketparfum-fleur-d-anus-femme.png

Still not as nice smelling as McStay mist...........maybe a joke for the slightly older bears.  :pipe: