New Home Kit Apparently Leaked

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shite. White sections make it similar to the tartan trannies abomination. I must be getting old but wish they'd cut out the fancy stuff and stick to a nice plain traditional top. Biggest sellers we've had of late (excusing issues with SD) were in 2010 and 2012 and both were fairly plain affairs. 

6 minutes ago, OhW said:

Definitely not the new kit, for the reasons explained by others. I'm not actually a big fan of the new 32Red logo either; I think its too modern/comic sans-style for our kits. There was someone on here who made a blue/black hoop kit for us with the new logo. I think they were too European looking for us. I prefer the more traditional look for our kits. 

32red.png

Modern? The logo we have now is modern and fresh. Also this logo was about before our kits were brought out before.

I actually don't mind the top in OP, would prefer less white but its still nice. It will be over 50 quid when it comes out so I probably won't be buying it regardless

7 hours ago, OhW said:

Definitely not the new kit, for the reasons explained by others. I'm not actually a big fan of the new 32Red logo either; I think its too modern/comic sans-style for our kits. There was someone on here who made a blue/black hoop kit for us with the new logo. I think they were too European looking for us. I prefer the more traditional look for our kits. 

32red.png

This logo has been around since Swansea were sponsored by 32 Red. They must use the logo we have on the kits just now for football shirts, to keep it simple.

This time next season and after we win I want to see the original kit and I want to see the team in bowler hats and brown brogues. It would be a fitting tribute to our Gallant Pioneers and worthy of our magnificent club. It should be on a selective match and treated as purely traditional and not sectarian. We must never forget our traditions even if you have lost the PUL reason as a load of hand ringers seem to have now a days.

2 hours ago, Sid2103 said:

This logo has been around since Swansea were sponsored by 32 Red. They must use the logo we have on the kits just now for football shirts, to keep it simple.

That's exactly what it is. They just use the text when it comes to shirt sponsorship etc