Who's to blame?....

cpm1979

The team was pretty lousy for the whole game. we did score two decent goals but a woeful defence did not help. Subs were not the best and that's down to MW. TBH, they were more up for it than we were and got their just desserts. but I am fucking raging right now. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Teddybear123 said:

Who else could he have brought on that would've done a better job?

From the bench today, not a lot. 

Throughout the season other players could have been getting the time shiels and Clark have been getting and woukd of produced today.

I say in another thread as well that this surely has to highlight to the board how many new players we actually need.

12 minutes ago, cpm1979 said:

The defence were shocking and let the team down today, but big wes? yes not given the protection he should have been, but get the feeling he will be found out against quality opposition 

Let's go pin point blame on some cunt....mental. 

We were shit..been shit since the old firm. 

But even being shite we were still nearly the winners of the cup.

Fuck wanting to blame someone. The team failed from manager and all the 13 that played( Miller exempt).

Roll on next season.

Sadly, I think we were all too aware this was how MW's teams play when he was brought in. Team downed tools for weeks now and his inability to kick arses, despite the sound bytes, is poor. We've lost goals from corners all season and its bitten us hard today - players attitudes of late has been accepted by management staff, I'm afraid they have to take the blame 

we lost this game after we won the league, havent won a game after 90 mins since...the players and the managers attitude have been rank rotten, every fuckin corner you get the fear...kiernan and wilson not one of them can command a box.

after a couple of days of feeling miserable...we will be heading to the priemer league while they cunts will be staying down!

That was fucking chronic all over the park. We had defenders who were shite, We had 1 player up front who put in a shift and we had 3 midfield men who were continually outnumbered by Hibs  5 midfielders which meant more than not we lost the ball in the middle of the park.

Gutted is not the word for it, but congrats to Hibs for being the better team on the day.

Just now, j1mgg said:

From the bench today, not a lot. 

Throughout the season other players could have been getting the time shiels and Clark have been getting and woukd of produced today.

I say in another thread as well that this surely has to highlight to the board how many new players we actually need.

I agree that our bench should be much stronger, but our bench today didn't reflect how it's been all season. We'd usually have zelalem  on the bench with ball playing and 2 out of MOH, King, miller or Forrester on the bench. Granted, we shouldn't have had to rely on Shiels as much as we have this season.

We can't win them all, but how Clark gets a game is beyond me, he brings nothing and offers fuck all, I just can't see why he should get near the bench and we prob be better just playing with 10 men, Wilson and Kiernan is a major problem and next season 1 of them will be dropped to let Crooks in.

Just now, WGOH said:

Wrong decision to take Zelalem off and put fucking Shiels on he's absolutely shite

I thought it had to be Law coming on to hold the ball and spread it around. Shiels was too far up the park, possibly why Nicky Clark had to backtrack so far then fucked up on the halfway line. 

17 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

The whole fucking lot of them.

This, but the referee could have given us a bit better protection especially the three hibs players that bundled McKay before their 2nd goal 

3 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

We can't win them all, but how Clark gets a game is beyond me, he brings nothing and offers fuck all, I just can't see why he should get near the bench and we prob be better just playing with 10 men, Wilson and Kiernan is a major problem and next season 1 of them will be dropped to let Crooks in.

Really thought Hardie would've been given more of a chance. I know people say these players get better and better the longer you don't see them play, but we should have a much better idea of how good he actually is through seeing him play than we currently do.

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I thought it had to be Law coming on to hold the ball and spread it around. Shiels was too far up the park, possibly why Nicky Clark had to backtrack so far then fucked up on the halfway line. 

Am on the bus home and I'm absolutely dejected at the fact Clark and Shiels came on. Nicky Law is twice the footballer than these two but because Shiels is an Ulster prod he gets away with it. What Clark did on the halfway line is close to unforgivable imo

Some people need to relax a bit here...nobody is to blame but a lack of competitive game time is, the defense is not shocking, Hibs caught us unawares is all, roll on preseason and march sharpnes will be back in warbs we trust!

3 minutes ago, HenleyBear said:

This, but the referee could have given us a bit better protection especially the three hibs players that bundled McKay before their 2nd goal 

Referee had nothing to do with anything, no one to blame but ourselves

Just now, londonderryman said:

Some people need to relax a bit here...nobody is to blame but a lack of competitive game time is, the defense is not shocking, Hibs caught us unawares is all, roll on preseason and march sharpnes will be back in warbs we trust!

Our last SCF was 7 year ago

These game count BIG time

You are also talking shite

4 minutes ago, HenleyBear said:

Please none of this. That performance out there was not Rangers worthy and lets not hide from that.