Lee Wallace assault culprit.

robg58

1 hour ago, deco19761 said:

I did state that the other day he got lifted and released without any charges. Some chose not to listen .

I think we all thought how the fuck can that be True after what he had done.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Bhudda said:

The assault on Wallace might not have been seen by police originally admist the chaos.  I suspect with these photos now in evidence the cunt will end up with a stint in the jailhouse.

My thoughts exactly 

Did the people lifted for singing TBB on the 17th April get out to celebrate the win against the tarriers? The agenda against Rangers in this country is staggering, as is the incompetence of the justice system and the people in power. 

He was let out because according to the tim driven media, it didn't happen, though there is tons of evidence to prove it did. B@Q and all other DIY stores must have made an absolute killing with sales of whitewash in Scotland this weekend by the amount the media and arseholes connected to it are applying.

I was arrested at the Queens Park game at Hampden for allegedly shouting FTP & The IRA, was locked in the cells from about 3 ocklock Saturday till 6pm on Monday where I was told I was banned till my trial.

I never assaulted anyone, never threatened anyone. But this guy assaults  player on telly and gets let out. This country is fucked.

A cheeky wee 20 quid slipped into his hand from a taig loving desk sergeant and his hair ruffled and sent on his way apparently...With a letter of apology making it's way to him this week because Police Scotland cut short his celebrations/exuberance...

Justice in this hate filled cuntry is now beyond a joke... 

1 minute ago, The New Era said:

Tired out?

This happened after 3 minutes!

He's not been good since the Celtic game. With funnily enough was our last competitive game. 

Also Mr Warburton himself said that a few players were running on fumes and were in need of a rest. 

i honestly don't see how he can get away with this. he face is plastered all over the internet now and his name is out there. the police/hibs/sfa MUST get a hold of him. if they don't then it will just be a complete waste of time. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Easy Plumb .Think he is a bear 

Not disputing that eejay.

It's the "i told you so" patter that gets on my tits! Sounds like a wee smart arse with that.

He did strike me as being a bit raging,deviating from lower case to upper case letters and asking me to play tig with the busses haha

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not disputing that eejay.

It's the "i told you so" patter that gets on my tits! Sounds like a wee smart arse with that.

He did strike me as being a bit raging,deviating from lower case to upper case letters and asking me to play tig with the busses haha

Fair enough mate .I get that .I'm in no mood for stuff like that this week .We could all say " I told you so " with all the crap that's happened after Sats game .Place is riddled with them 

37 minutes ago, Willis said:

I was arrested at the Queens Park game at Hampden for allegedly shouting FTP & The IRA, was locked in the cells from about 3 ocklock Saturday till 6pm on Monday where I was told I was banned till my trial.

I never assaulted anyone, never threatened anyone. But this guy assaults  player on telly and gets let out. This country is fucked.

This is something the club have to proactive over imo. Get this message out there and make the narrative about the hypocrisy.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Fair enough mate .I get that .I'm in no mood for stuff like that this week .We could all say " I told you so " with all the crap that's happened after Sats game .Place is riddled with them 

There will be plenty of that going about for most of the summer mate.

Even worse though will be the "whatabouttery" mode that we will receive from the usual suspects in the media and social media blogs etc.

You sound a bit like myself,totally scunnered.

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

This is something the club have to proactive over imo. Get this message out there and make the narrative about the hypocrisy.

Where do we start with that though? 

With people in positions of power in the media/goverment with a clear agenda against us it's hard enough to get the message out there,let alone have anything done about it.

We need to start getting our message out to the wider audience of Great Britain and worldwide,to show what hypocrisy and vendettas we face here in Scotland.

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The first goal ? You kidding .Never seen this kind of effort from a central defender in all my life watching Rangers .Butcher ,Gough would have came across and cut off the space ,tackled .Agree Tav was shocking but he wasn't directly responsible for any of the goals .Wilson and Kiernsn won't do 

Crossed wires, thought you were talking about Wallace.

Kiernan was dreadful and that first goal we conceded is one of the worst pieces of central defending I've ever seen in my life. I honestly can't understand why he didn't close him down unless he totally lost his bearings and thought he was further away from goal than he actually was. Shockingly bad.

I love Tavernier and I rate him, but watch his involvement, or lack of, in the build-up to their opener. He's sleeping when he should be putting a foot in on an under-pressure Cummings who creates space to find Stokes.

As someone mentioned, though, I have quite literally never seen such blatantly bad defending as that shown by Kiernan for that goal. Bilel Mohsni wouldn't even have done that. It was criminal, below amatuer and abysmal.

16 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

There will be plenty of that going about for most of the summer mate.

Even worse though will be the "whatabouttery" mode that we will receive from the usual suspects in the media and social media blogs etc.

You sound a bit like myself,totally scunnered.

Absolutely and I was working in Mussebrough yesterday .Full of Hivs .Murder listening to them .Had a few digs but I had to watch .Sickens me the guff they were coming out with .Think they actually think they done absolutely nothing wrong 

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Where do we start with that though? 

With people in positions of power in the media/goverment with a clear agenda against us it's hard enough to get the message out there,let alone have anything done about it.

We need to start getting our message out to the wider audience of Great Britain and worldwide,to show what hypocrisy and vendettas we face here in Scotland.

Look mate I was only pointing something out to everyone that I heard. That's all. The capital letters etc were is mistype and not raging as such just people on here seem to be too quick to condemn others for finding out information. Its a forum and information is there to help build a picture up to the wider public that's all I was aiming at. So apologies for being raging, we don't need in fighting at this point in time  so there you are. Hope you not went to play tig  with the buses. 

8 hours ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Rob Kiernan was at fault he was awfully he entire game why we ever got him I don't know but it was embarrassing and we need new defenders as soon as we can. It's a joke that Warburton didn't give Mcgregor a chance but got this awful 'defender'

Rob is a better player than McGregor. McGregor would have got found out big time this year. He cost us quite a few goals last season but that was overlooked due to everyone else being a lot worse 

11 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Crossed wires, thought you were talking about Wallace.

Kiernan was dreadful and that first goal we conceded is one of the worst pieces of central defending I've ever seen in my life. I honestly can't understand why he didn't close him down unless he totally lost his bearings and thought he was further away from goal than he actually was. Shockingly bad.

We agree totally mate :541: