Dale Pryce In Custody

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sad state of affairs. I don't mean that I support him in any way shape or form but just the total stupidity of  young lad doing that when he has a future ahead .. madness . But there you go son. You cannot expect anything else than a lengthy jail sentence , first offence or not 

. You will be made an example of Nd he'll mend you for it.

On another note I see that ugly wee ginger fucker that ran at wes and some other player was interview on telly earlier and still not lifted for.running towards the keeper in a treating manner.

It wisnae me.. aye nae bother pal. You can share a needle with young dale in the jail.. 

3 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Sad state of affairs. I don't mean that I support him in any way shape or form but just the total stupidity of  young lad doing that when he has a future ahead .. madness . But there you go son. You cannot expect anything else than a lengthy jail sentence , first offence or not 

On another note I see that ugly wee ginger fucker that ran at wes and some other player was interview on telly earlier and still not lifted for.running towards the keeper in a treating manner.

It wisnae me.. aye nae bother pal. You can share a needle with young dale in the jail.. 

Aye, he's deleted his Twitter account along with the Colin McGarry shitebag.

I also have that Pryde's phone number here, his WhatsApp hasn't been active since 4:22pm. Probably been in the cells since around then. 

Where is he most likely to be jailed? Does he get transfered back through to Edinburgh?  

If he gets Bar L he is as well as killing himself. An attack on the Rangers captain will feel like an attack on yourself to some. 

He will regret this for the rest of his life, stupid cunt.

I contacted my MP earlier and said if anything happened to him then police Scotland and the SNP are held responsible for their lack of action as there are a lot of angry bears out there and his name is well known.

Keep the pressure up and demand pictures of all of them not just a few as the technology is there and we mostly pay by credit debit card via a bank account with an address for our tickets so they have the information 

Start interviewing them all and match the faces.

We expect justice and police Scotland better do there job this time or men at the top will go with their match commander for the cup final.

We have them on the run but do not make the mistake they did when we were down, any MP msp who do not do there job report them directly to Holyrood or Westminster .

Lets box clever and make the SNP stick by us unionists and lose the catholic vote to labour overnight.

All bears who want change its simple vote conservative a Unionist party

26 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

He might get off with it as he got knocked out of the way by another Hibs fan before he connected.   Nevertheless, he did turn a run towards the goalie so his intention was to reach him.