McKay staying on the bench tonight

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

That's the exact reason I don't watch Scotland anymore, Because it's all about the tarriers with him. Tierney had one good game and he got called up and handed his senior debut. Barrie has to wait an entire season and even then sit on the bench for 90 minutes while Mccarthur, Burke and Fletcher, players that offer nothing get on ahead of him.

Haven't watched them in years and didn't tonight. Even with McKay selected, I have absolutely no interest in watching these useless tarrier infested imposters and I suspected Barrie wouldn't get a sniff. Better he gets to fuck out of it, as they will only bring him down to their level of unadulterated dross, far less embarrassing him in not getting on..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Scotland are going nowhere under that Wee ginger dick.constantly relying on hammer throwers and hard workers with an allergy to the ball.

I've genuinely never seen such a biased national team manager. He hates Rangers, and the farce with picking McGinn over our players proves that. Imagine if, for example, Pellegrini became the England manager and deliberately didn't pick Man Utd players. He would get hounded for it.

It was no surprise to me that the wee ginger cnut didnt put wee Barry on...nearly spoiled my enjoyment of my family prize bingo game on the last night of my holiday at Golden Sands in Mablethorpe..then I remembered it was Scotland and who really gives a fucking toss..More upset I was waiting for one number for the House..my girlfriend Angie's wee lassie desperately wanted the big massive monkey..who looked like mark mcgee if I'm honest..oh well..time for bed..zzzzzzzzz...

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, Da Kool Blue said:

I don't have an issue with Tierney he was the best player they had when we played them in the semi and from what I've heard he's pretty good young player.

My issue is with the amount of average Championship and relegation zone EPL players he constantly picks regardless of form. I think both Rangers and Celtic have players in their teams who are much better than the majority of those shitty players that are constantly picked. The only way Scotland will ever make it to another finals is when the team is full of Rangers and Celtic players, as they generally have the mentality required to compete at the top end of the game because they are winners. 

I was just thinking about that and that in some countries they only pick players that play in their national league league, I think it's something Scotland should consider to firstly increase the quality of the scottish league by bringing back the big players who want to play for our national team like Dorrans, Morrison, Mccormack, Rhodes and Secondly it would challenge the scottish players to show how much they really want to represent their team. It'll never happen as there's not enough funding in the league and it might mean they need to pick some of our players but I think it would work.

Guest Lloyd72
9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Haven't watched them in years and didn't tonight. Even with McKay selected, I have absolutely no interest in watching these useless tarrier infested imposters and I suspected Barrie wouldn't get a sniff. Better he gets to fuck out of it, as they will only bring him down to their level of unadulterated dross, far less embarrassing him in not getting on..

I don't watch them either and I hope he pulls out but if he doesn't I will watch him when he's on and support the lad because it's his choice and I want him to show them what they're missing down at Ibrox every week. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's not on the bench for the France game.

26 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

That's the exact reason I don't watch Scotland anymore, Because it's all about the tarriers with him. Tierney had one good game and he got called up and handed his senior debut. Barrie has to wait an entire season and even then sit on the bench for 90 minutes while Mccarthur, Burke and Fletcher, players that offer nothing get on ahead of him.

Mcarthur is Scotland's best midfielder.

21 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

On the plus side though I bet he hates ginger cunts even more now :pipe:

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Mcarthur is Scotland's best midfielder.

Really? Every time I've watched him for palace he's looked like a headless chicken off the ball and a donkey on it. Maybe he's doing a reverse Darren Fletcher trick, Shite for club Great for Country

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Really? Every time I've watched him for palace he's looked like a headless chicken off the ball and a donkey on it. Maybe he's doing a reverse Darren Fletcher trick, Shite for club Great for Country

Wouldn't say he's shite at all, plus there's a reason Palace fans love him.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Wouldn't say he's shite at all, plus there's a reason Palace fans love him.

I've never watched one of his games and came out of it thinking he was anything other than average, each to his own I guess.

Watch that wee ginger cunts team, knowing he'd give fuck all game to Barry or any Rangers player?

Well it was a really hard choice but i decided to go to use the tickets i was given for the Indy 500.

Just got oot.

It was fuckin' unbelievable - record crowd close to 400,000.

They allow you to take in as much of your own booze as you want and they were hauling it in by the cart load.

Before the race started they spent a long time honouring all of the armed forces and those who died in combat - just like scotland does lol

Feel really terrible about missing the game though, aye, right ......

... and all that tactical brilliance of the wee ginger scumbag....

2 hours ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

Starchan was talking about the Wallace and McKay partnership and how good it is and how well it works. With Wallace withdrawing that might limit McKays playing time

Your totally right. McKay can't hit 30 yard screamers into the top corner, a la the cup semi, unless Wallace is standing behind him

1 minute ago, smell the glove said:

Your totally right. McKay can't hit 30 yard screamers into the top corner, a la the cup semi, unless Wallace is standing behind him

His point was that strachan pointed out how well they worked together therefore if Wallace wasn't in the squad that strachan might decide against playing McKay.

i think we are all in agreement McKay can perform just fine, would expect him to start against France and if he doesn't he should tell the SFA where to shove it

2 hours ago, John Greig's Sideburns said:

He will play against France

This.

Question is whether he starts (unlikely) or comes on in seond half. 

I'll wish him good luck on his debut. No other interest in the corrupt SFA representatives.

12 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Fucking hate that tartan army mob.

Wish i could get back to supporting my country but between them cunts and the cunts running the SFA it's bloody hard.

So surrender; problem solved.

Every chance he will get a game against France which is the tougher match. Wee Barrie vs Evra. I hope he performs well and best of luck to him and to Scotland. I'm Scottish after all!

Even from a Rangers only viewpoint it makes sense that if he doesn't well against the best it reflects well on us and adds to his value.