Man admits role in Scottish Cup Final disorder

31 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Seems more and more like it, that the Rangers family have to get organised and political. Get involved at local level politics and get to every snp meeting available and get these cunts to ask questions in the Scottish coffee house in the capital as to why more Rangers fans than hivs fans seem to be charged. We have to e-mail, phone and "harangue" these cunts till all this shite is reversed.

Sadly there is no appetite from  Rangers or should that be the people in control of our club, to pay even a passing interest in the goings on outside their ivory towers .

They are back where they believe they should always have been .It's their right ,privilege if you like .

They don't give two  flying fucks for the hardships of our fans . We pay up and shut up with a little lip service to keep us in line and many of us sweet .

Little morsels thrown in from time to time ,to keep us at bay  

It's a mantra that worked a treat under DM .

Trouble is .Most bears now are demanding much more .

King and Murray had better step up . Because when the football side starts to go wrong .These two are in for one massive bumpy ride .

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Can't wait. :dry:

Hopefully not for a long time Al but even you must accept  ,it's more than just the football nowadays in this current climate .

Football has become political ,maybe not in a parties sense  but we are definitely being used as a political scapegoat .

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Very kind words Craig thanks

John is a fuckin diamond.waited up for me all night once when I drove up from Essex for an rm meet.didnt get there till 4 in the morning and he could quite easily shut his door and told me too fuck off. Makes me sad that some on here doubt him.the boy has obviously been through hell  at the police station. For this big bear, John is one of the best.you have my support in whatever fashion you need it

No SurrenderJohn Galbraith

Rab

It's insanity in the paper about the councils having to pay for the damage to Hampden, give Hibs the ***** bill they wrecked the place and even that horrid chairman at the game said they'd pay for it so why aren't they sending them the **** bill. 

Many times rangers and Celtic have been send the bills for damage, so why not Hibs? 

If that had been Rangers we would have got that bill that night !!! 

Much like the same as many of you, had help from John in sorting tickets for a couple games the past few years and actually travelled on the Bridgeton 5-1 bus for the first Ramsdens final at Easter Road.

Seen his flag at near enough every away game I've been to and he follows the team everywhere. People like him are the reason we have the most loyal and passionate fanbase in the land.

Genuinely gutted to see you hauled before the courts for defending your own mate and I wish you good luck for sentencing next month.

14 hours ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

He plead guilty, admitted his mistake.  Its human to err.

Fuck off clown boots, he never made a mistake,  he defended his own....

Unlike you ya handwringing apologist sitting behind yer lap top, phone or whatever calling people who defended our players and supporters thugs

Fucking sickening seeing good Bears like these lads up in court facing possible custodial sentence because of this :power_of_anguish:

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Unlike you ya handwringing apologist sitting behind yer lap top, phone or whatever calling people who defended our players and supporters thugs

Fucking sickening seeing good Bears like these lads up in court facing possible custodial sentence because of this :power_of_anguish:

Probably a taig

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I was going to reply to him but you have nailed it with this reply

1 hour ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Is it likely the courts will be making an example out of the supporters who were involved?  

Without a doubt - that's the most sickening aspect 

Rangers, their fans, Loyalists and unionists are fair game in Scotland and have been since 2012 when the clubs troubles started - that's when everyone got the chance to round on all aspects of our ways of life to the extent it's the norm now 

I hate Scotland - it's not my country anymore 

Fucking disgrace man. When did the laws change so the only place you cant defend yourself or your friends is a football ground?

Polis are in place to protect fans, if they fail then fans should be able to protect themselves without worrying about getting jailed.

And now a guy who I know has barely missed a game in years, if any at all, is getting banned because the polis can't do their jobs. Fucking joke.