Meeting Joey

My mate just text me there. Was through playing golf at dundonald today and the fourball in front of him was Barton, Waghorn, Marc Warren and a friend.

Said he was chatting to Joey in the clubhouse and he was saying he is settling in well, loves the club, fans and squad and thinks they can go far. Also said he cant wait to beat Celtic ✋?

Sounds like he is getting the bug. 

I was down in Berwick and met Big Jig today, he drew up in a merc with Lee Clark, they were lost and asked for directions. Cool as Luke i said awrite Jig, gave him directions and shook his hand. Big man was laughing at meeting a bluenose away out in the sticks.

19 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

My mate just text me there. Was through playing golf at dundonald today and the fourball in front of him was Barton, Waghorn, Marc Warren and a friend.

Said he was chatting to Joey in the clubhouse and he was saying he is settling in well, loves the club, fans and squad and thinks they can go far. Also said he cant wait to beat Celtic ✋?

Tell yer mate cheers for the info we can all rest easy tonight.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Was the friend Lionel Messi ? :wink:

2 hours ago, jimgers said:

I was down in Berwick and met Big Jig today, he drew up in a merc with Lee Clark, they were lost and asked for directions. Cool as Luke i said awrite Jig, gave him directions and shook his hand. Big man was laughing at meeting a bluenose away out in the sticks.

It was probably one of those nervous laughs you make when someone calls you by your nickname and you've never met them before. 

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I'll have you know i was the pitch and putt champ two years in a row at Huggy Loch..

Dogger paradise. polis caught me smoking a joint in the huggy car park, told me not to panic it's the doggers they're after ?