Bear jailed for 4 months

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, The Godfather said:

No doubt a few snakes on here will be toasting this with their fish suppers tonight.

Well said, A bear gets 4 months and cunts on here saying he had 20 convictions, So fucking what, I have seen people walk from court for far worse, disgraceful decision and my heart goes out to the guys family and kids.

Gone are the days whenever you see a bear in trouble you go and help him.

I know shop lifters with more convictions than that and each time they get a stupid fine or community service,

If this person has never been convicted of assault in any of those charges then it's a disgrace,

How may HIV fans or Motherwell fans have been jailed to date ?  Time certain fans remembered who's side they are on, as the law is certainly not on our side as the SNP wanted 

No matter what his previous was (though 20 looks a bit naughty) he might have been warned the previous time he was up that another criminal conviction of any kind would likely result in a custodial sentence, so he could have been expecting it. 

Would be good if the stats on who got convicted and the sentence handed out were published, but unless it makes us look bad I guess the media won't bother 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

No. Although I don't think many have been up in court. The guy who ran/pushed Wes got community service.

So assault a footballer on the pitch, community service, run on the pitch and get assaulted and knocked out, go to jail. :lol: 

32 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Looks as if he ran onto the pitch and was punched so any jail sentence seems completely unfair.

The 20 previous convictions suggests they were looking for a reason to jail him though.

You just missing the part:

He gesticulated at Hibs fans after the Edinburgh club's 3-2 win and tried to start a fight with one of them, before he himself was knocked to the ground.

This sounds like paranoid Rangers fans. Yes the hibs fans were on the pitch first but it sounds like this guy ran on swung a punch at someone and missed and then got his arse kicked

The club need to be sticking up for fans more but when you get stories like this I don't see how it can be defended.

Also with regards to the comments about the hibs fans would they need to get tried in glasgow if they got caught or would they attend a court in Edinburgh. If it was the latter could that be why we are not hearing much about it?

Regarding the 20 convictions, if that had anything to do with the charge surely the judge would of included that in the statement. If he had a suspended sentence the judges statement would of stipulated the crime and stated that being inclusive of the charge. It looks as if he's solely locked up for getting knocked out and missing a punch. Unless it was the singing/ cheering the thug that knocked him out that got him locked up. 

5 minutes ago, james_85 said:

He gesticulated at Hibs fans after the Edinburgh club's 3-2 win and tried to start a fight with one of them, before he himself was knocked to the ground.

This sounds like paranoid Rangers fans. Yes the hibs fans were on the pitch first but it sounds like this guy ran on swung a punch at someone and missed and then got his arse kicked

The club need to be sticking up for fans more but when you get stories like this I don't see how it can be defended.

Also with regards to the comments about the hibs fans would they need to get tried in glasgow if they got caught or would they attend a court in Edinburgh. If it was the latter could that be why we are not hearing much about it?

Fuck up, you absolute cock womble.

44 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Reading what he apparently done it's a nonsense.

EDIT: Seeing he had 20 previous convictions make it a bit more reasonable.

I know what you are saying here. I know the big guy. I'm under no illusions that the 20 previous convinctions played a big part in it that sort of sentence.

Still sad to see a Bear jailed. Have any Hibs fans been jailed yet?

8 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Goebbels would have been proud of that little piece 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I know what you are saying here. I know the big guy. I'm under no illusions that the 20 previous convinctions played a big part in it that sort of sentence.

Still sad to see a Bear jailed. Have any Hibs fans been jailed yet?

Not that I've seen (or looked tbh) although a Celtic fan was jailed for trying to enter the ground under a banning order