Greatest fans in the world, jolly craic

K.A.I

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

They'll get thrown out Europe if UEFA charge them. They have had a ridiculous amount of fines in the last five years or so.

It will be another pathetic 5k fine or something. Seriously. They've got people in high places that look out for them. No danger they will get kicked out of Europe.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

It will be another pathetic 5k fine or something. Seriously. They've got people in high places that look out for them. No danger they will get kicked out of Europe.

They will get a bigger hammering. I mind they got fined £42k for the William Wallace banner.

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

They'll get thrown out Europe if UEFA charge them. They have had a ridiculous amount of fines in the last five years or so.

:D 

These nuggets are getting fast tracked to the closed shop mate in Champions league .

These reptiles could probably do the same thing for the next decade and their fines would stay the same or go down .

Don't count them out of getting in the backdoor again ,after any ties they happen to lose .

5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Must be the worst in European Football but try getting out unbiased Scottish media to focus on that .

Think not mate

Reporter: "What do you know about Palestine?!

Declan: "I used to have an old biscuit tin full of it, when I used to go to primary school  - St Mongos -- all different colours, so it wiz. The teacher used to let us to play with it a couple of times a week."

42 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

It's something crazy like 14 fines in 15 years, mate. 

In the last decade:

Sellic UEFA fines

Liverpool - 3,500 euro

AC Milan home - 36,000 euro

AC Milan away - 500 euro

Man United - 50,000 euro

March 2015: Inter Milan (A) - €8,000 for improper conduct of team, €5,000 fine for flares

February 2015: Dinamo Zagreb (A) - €10,000 fine for inappropriate crowd behaviour

July 2014: KR Reykjavik (H)  - fine for illicit banner

December 2013: AC Milan (H) - fine for illicit banner

July 2013: Cliftonville (H) - fine for flares

March 2012: Udinese (A) - fine for flares and illicit banner

December 2011: Rennes (A) - fine for illicit chanting

I'm sure there were more than those 12.

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

:D 

These nuggets are getting fast tracked to the closed shop mate in Champions league .

These reptiles could probably do the same thing for the next decade and their fines would stay the same or go down .

Don't count them out of getting in the backdoor again ,after any ties they happen to lose .

there is no way they will be fast tracked into the CL and teams like Porto and Ajax left outside