Greatest fans in the world, jolly craic

K.A.I

5 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

I've got it on sky plus, just re watched it. he indicated that the flag waving contributed to the positive action that allowed the arseholes to set up a charity to save lives  

He has got this motion in Parliament out. http://www.parliament.scot/parliamentarybusiness/28877.aspx?SearchType=Advance&ReferenceNumbers=S5M-01097&ResultsPerPage=10

They set up the charity to counteract the fine from UEFA due to breaking the law that's clearly set out before them. 

The motion seems to indicate that the whole of Scotland has a proud history with Palestine due to being oppressed, it fucking sickings me that a politician describes our great nation as being oppressed. 

Greer was asked if this support is part of Celtics fabric due to also showing basque flags and their support of IRA. He said that not one other country in the world recognises Israel illegal sentiments, Celtic fans seem to speak to the whole country and is the only sympathisers in the whole world. 

I can't really do it justice, hopefully it gets a podcast. Paddy Barclay showed him up for what he is. 

Barclay knows what Celtic are all about,I believe he is a Dundee fan

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any mention in Scotland news about the 13 Jewish graves damaged / destroyed in Belfast city cemetery ( Falls Road ) the other day?

Although no proof available it's fair to assume it was carried out by Catholic, Celtic supporting youths as a direct result of the disgraceful anti Semitic hate fest at Porkhead.

3 minutes ago, 7troop said:

Any mention in Scotland news about the 13 Jewish graves damaged / destroyed in Belfast city cemetery ( Falls Road ) the other day?

Although no proof available it's fair to assume it was carried out by Catholic, Celtic supporting youths as a direct result of the disgraceful anti Semitic hate fest at Porkhead.

Don't see why it would be in Scottish news tbf.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I didn't expect it to be but I'd imagine most clued in guys would see what I'm alluding to?

Look how many times the media are quick to create links to Rangers when something negative happens, regardless of location.

Its certainly no coincidence that this occurred just after IRAceltics game v the Israelis and their subsequent and much publicised Palistine campaign ?

I guess my post was more rhetorical than anything else.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The desecration of the Jewish graves is to do with their much publicised Palestine campaign, but the charity collection they're having is bugger all to do with feeling sorry for the Palestinian people.

The flag waving at the game scum v Israeli's was a deliberate wind up and the so called charity collection is more like a thank you to the Palestinians for helping to train the scums beloved ira terrorist group.ShowImage.jpg   Even thick cunts like Greer should see, just by looking at this picture that the scum flag waving was not for sympathy for the Palestinians.

There is no wonder that Scotland is the mess it is today with the fuckwits of the snp and the rhebel media controlling everything and blocking the truth