Greatest fans in the world, jolly craic

K.A.I

I actually think they have opened a can of worms here that they will wish they could close , they get away with their shite here on a regular basis because the media and politicians pander to them and allowed a laid back attitude to their pro terrorist, anti british pish to thrive , the Israelis on the other hand won't fuck about and they will be shitting themselves heading over there next week 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I actually think they have opened a can of worms here that they will wish they could close , they get away with their shite here on a regular basis because the media and politicians pander to them and allowed a laid back attitude to their pro terrorist, anti british pish to thrive , the Israelis on the other hand won't fuck about and they will be shitting themselves heading over there next week 

Not one of the idiots who held a Palestine flag up will have the balls to travel to Israel

I'll fucking pish myself if they have 1 or 2 home games behind closed doors. All this time they've waited for 'Famous Champions League nights at Paradise' and they fuck it because they want to be seen as some beacon for liberty in world football :lol:

It's absolutely disgraceful if they get away with that kind of provocative behavior at a football game

If Andy Halliday can get sent off for celebrating in the middle of the park cause he was "inciting a riot" then what were these mutants doing last night?

It can't go unpunished. I don't imagine the Israeli's will just let it slide either

16 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

They were warned! I actually think they might just have crossed a line with uefa. Am currently writing to them, and would urge all bears to do the same.

What e-mail you sending it to? I'll fire one off as well

When UEFA decide on sanctions, which I hope is inevitable, they should also take into consideration that Celtic fans were warned well before hand, of fines and possibly stadium bans but did it anyway. Indeed some papers are reporting that fans are setting up a fund to pay for said fines. The Celtic team was also neglecting their duty in preventing this, whilst Scottish police issued statements condemning the acts beforehand to date I haven't heard one Celtic board member make such a statement. 

Do UEFA want to be seen as an advertisement agency for Celtic football club to shout their bile?  If it's only a fine, that's how I would construe it !!

This act will also do nothing to help the peace process, it's well known that it's at a very precarious state and it's immoral if a football govern body doesn't act with severity. They should be banned from European football for a long time for this, a fine and stadium ban will do nothing to prevent these dangerous bastards from there shit stirring hatred. Only a small percentage actually believe in a Palestine cause, the vast majority did this for malice alone. 

SFA should be writing an apologetic letter to their Isreal counterparts also, Scottish football should not be affected by this vile club any longer. 

33 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Again with the shitting. Hope this is passed to those who need to deal with such vile behaviour.

Send the picture to the daily rheb and the gherald and I bet they wont touch it. There is not a strong enough word to describe this shower of cowardly scum

4 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Not one of the idiots who held a Palestine flag up will have the balls to travel to Israel

None of these IRA / Hamas / PLO terrorist supporting cowards will have the bottle to take a Palestine flag through the customs never mind into the stadium but I hope they do as they will get some proper retribution ? saying that, some of them are think as shit

What they forget as well is the people who suffered the horrific abuse yesterday in the form of a "protest" (if you want to protest something protest your club and churches child abuse records) are innocent civilian people there to watch football they have no more control over the situation than we do.

But the club have taken all reasonable steps to stop this sort of thing, haven't they???

I mean if one individual smuggles in a flag? It's not as if there was any indication anyone would do this?

Its an isolated incident, it's not like they have any previous for bad behaviour?

Anyway it was probably Rangers fans in disguise, or a display to raise awareness about testicular cancer or something charitable in Palestine ?

They only have craic in their stadium and jolly old banter.

9 hours ago, jintybear said:

Do we regularly fly the Star of David at games? I don't remember seeing it.

Never in the time I've been going, other than the odd one when we had a few Israelis, which is different.

I'd hope Rangers fans wouldn't be as stupid as the mhanky mob as to go down that road.