Kenny

RDFM

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He scored an important goal today but he doesn't contribute enough overall.  A quality striker in there could be scoring two or three.  With Garner coming in hopefully that will be the end for Kenny's starting spot.

His goal was massive, absolutely massive. He has that habit of scoring big big goals, and last week was no different. However, his miss in the first half and also last week were equally huge. Of course no striker is perfect but if he was more clinical I believe we COULD have won both games more comfortably. Obviously it's easier said than done. However, we need a striker who is going to take big chances, regularly. We can't keep missing so many chances. If we take the lead in games we become a very difficult team to face so the first goal in games is vital for us. Hopefully Garner is that man.

Miller still has a huge part to play this season both on and off the field but I would like us to throw Garner in as soon as possible to see if he's the man we've be looking for to fire us to the title.........

Might seem a bit harsh to criticize Kenny after the goal but...

He scores that sitter in the first half and it's a different game, they have to come out and attack and Rangers pick them off 2 or 3 nil.

KM still has a place in the squad but we've got MOH, Garner , Forrester and Dodoo for Killie we need to give these younger guys a chance to see what they can do.

I don't think a player has ever frustrated me more than Miller.  Give him time with a chance and he'll fuck it up, give him no time whatsoever and he puts the ball in the net.  I just hope Garner knows where the net is, because we need to take the chances Miller misses.  

Twice the last week he has been one on one and had a bit of time to think and fucked it up, those two chances go in both games are different games completely.

but then he goes and does things like this, scores winners, scores goals against the tarriers.  So so frustrating.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

tav is going to be shown up against the better teams, he's honking

Defensively, yes.

The let down today though was his crossing. Every cross was about 100mph with no one close to getting on the end of them. It was hit and hope more than anything. A McCann type player would have picked his spot and floated one in for the runner to plant his nut right on it. In saying that though, we didn't exactly have anyone trying to get into the box.

He is and was shite. He scored a good goal but that apart I contributed as much today from the stand.

He hinders play with his ridiculous coming deep to receive and return a 2 yard pass. Too often he was missing as a CF when we attacked.

Maybe some are happy with his contribution because he scored. But for me we turned the game around because of the work rate and ability of his team mates.

That one on one? Come on that finishing is embarrassing for a pro footballer.

He's simply not good enough.