Kenny

RDFM

I like Kenny.

Think he's been pretty poor so far though, but you could have an arguement for the majoirty of the team being dropped. Difference is he's bagged 2 important goals in 3 games. We want our strikers to score goals, that's not exactly a bad ratio.

He'll be shifted to the bench once Waggy and Garner are ready.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He scored an important goal today but he doesn't contribute enough overall.  A quality striker in there could be scoring two or three.  With Garner coming in hopefully that will be the end for Kenny's starting spot.

Fuck sake u must have hated boyd

5 hours ago, Willis said:

No Rangers legend has or ever will or would play for them. End of. A Rangers legend should uphold the standards of Rangers FC, and playing for them is the exact opposite of that. Doesnt matter when he played for them whether it was before or after etc. i am a big fan of Kenny Miller, ive met him and I love him as a player etc, but he will never be called a Rangers legend imo and neithe will anyone else who wore a green and grey rag. The amount of abuse actual Rangers legends get on here and folk are calling Kenny Miller, a man who scored for them against us, a legend? Mon tae fuck.

Legend is a word thrown about too easily but I long ago stopped caring about him playing for them, bothered me for a bit like it did most of us I imagine but ultimately he's done much more for us over three spells in comparison to his one season for them

22 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Just finished watching the highlights. Commentator stated he's on 99 Rangers goals.

Would be beautiful if number 100 is the winner at the tattie dome on the 10th.

I heard that too. How accurate is that figure does anyone know? I know it's not always the most reliable but wiki has him on around 80? Can't say I'm sure how many he's on!

6 hours ago, Willis said:

No Rangers legend has or ever will or would play for them. End of. A Rangers legend should uphold the standards of Rangers FC, and playing for them is the exact opposite of that. Doesnt matter when he played for them whether it was before or after etc. i am a big fan of Kenny Miller, ive met him and I love him as a player etc, but he will never be called a Rangers legend imo and neithe will anyone else who wore a green and grey rag. The amount of abuse actual Rangers legends get on here and folk are calling Kenny Miller, a man who scored for them against us, a legend? Mon tae fuck.

Could agree more with that post mate.He can never be a rangers legend.

It took me a while to accept him back but like him as a player. Will always just like him as a player for us.

I'm still glad we've got Miller in the squad because he delivers, as he has done this season. We can talk about what guys like Dodoo might offer, but we know what Miller does offer.....goals in big moments in big games time and time again.

His Old Firm goals record must be up there with some of the very best strikers we've ever had. Obviously not a legend, I agree with that, but a very good player that produces more than most when it really matters.

22 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

I heard somewhere today that Kenny had scored his 99th goal for us today. 

It seems like a lot of players when he has to think about it forget it. But instinctively? No problem

number 100 is to come at the piggery :pipe: