The sign of good management skills

KeyserSoze

IS MOVE TO A 4-4-2 SEE WHERE THAT GETS US FFS

drop Wallace for Hodson and don't play wee Barrie for a while AND START WITH MOH  

STOP DOING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS. 

change, adapt, test. 

Loose the stubborn streak we'll think more of you. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with most of what you're saying other than O'Halloran, he was once again absolutely anonymous when he came on today and done his bit in giving the ball away needlessly 3 times. He's slowly turning in to the next Templeton

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

I agree with most of what you're saying other than O'Halloran, he was once again absolutely anonymous when he came on today and done his bit in giving the ball away needlessly 3 times. He's slowly turning in to the next Templeton

Hit the bar with a great header and won us 3 or 4 corners from being direct and having a go?

1 minute ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Hit the bar with a great header and won us 3 or 4 corners from being direct and having a go?

Might sound like a reasonable return on minutes on the park, for a normal team.

What fucking use are corners to us?

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

agree with you o hallaron was awful when he came on he does not have a football brain  cannot take up proper positions and in the past when he made a good run his final ball was wasted  he did not even make a run today

It's never in a million years going to happen under MW.

He has such a stubborn streak that I honestly think he would happily lose a game playing 4-3-3 than win one with a 4-4-2.

He honestly must see that the 4-3-3 is not working but he refuses to do anything about it.

O'Halloran hit the bar with a header so he deserves to start. He's never anywhere to be seen when he comes on, he's lightweight and does the same old touch the ball past the defender and try run on to it. 

McKay has been garbage as well. Don't really know what to do, I guess we just need to accept we have mediocre players in those positions and it's not going to get better this season 

I'd be happy to try a 4-4-2 but also a 3-5-2.

Tav is no defender, really and he'd be better playing in mid, Wallace also. We could have Hodson, Hill and Wilson(Sendross) as the back three, or various combinations depending on whose fit.

I'd stick with a bit of rotation and have a front two from Garner and Dodoo when he gets back. Waggy and MOH could be good subs in those positions as well.

The mid is always going to be a problem especially with the Barton thing, but regular starters there should be Windass, Rossiter and Forrester, flanked by Tav and Waldo.

I've not really seen enough of Crooks yet, but with him, Holt, Haliday and kranjcar we should have enough players to see us through to 2nd place, at the minimum.

O'halloran and Windass are the only 2 cunts that can run at folk and beat a man, both very direct and both should be starters for us. Get Mckay to fuck the lazy wee shitebag.

On 17. september 2016 at 7:54 PM, Albertz 78 said:

It's never in a million years going to happen under MW.

He has such a stubborn streak that I honestly think he would happily lose a game playing 4-3-3 than win one with a 4-4-2.

He honestly must see that the 4-3-3 is not working but he refuses to do anything about it.

The 433 is not to blame for hitting the woodwork or having balls cleared off the line, do you agree? The 433 enabled us to create those chances. Its the putting-it-in-the-net bit that is letting us down and that has fuck all to do with formation. 

The major problem is not the system it is how slowly the players move the ball allowing the opposition to sit back comfortably.Instead of a quick incisive pass to a runner the ball is invariably moved back two or three times sideways and then back. Today it seemed that everyone on the park was happy to let Clint Hill act as playmaker since most moves ended up with the ball ending up back with him.

I realise that the ball has to go back at times to change play but the needless pass backs especially when forwards are making runs are excessive.

If  our players were fined £100 for every lazy and needless pass backwards we would very quickly start turning a profit and create a substantial transfer fund.

MOH plays only 30 minutes most games. Try him for 90 that's all I'm saying. 

Wallace NEVER puts a tackle in, his shorts should be on a fucking DAZ advert  he has one leg, when was the last time he took the ball, man the lot and put them up in the air  he nearly cost us a goal  

4-4-2 would make the best use of our central guys, our wing men are not doing it  

all I'm saying is CHANGE it up

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

MOH plays only 30 minutes most games. Try him for 90 that's all I'm saying. 

Wallace NEVER puts a tackle in, his shorts should be on a fucking DAZ advert  he has one leg, she was the last time he took the ball, man the lot and put them up in the air  he nearly cost us a goal  

4-4-2 would make the best use of our central guys, our wing men are not doing it  

all I'm saying is CHANGE it up

MOH got 90 against Peterhead and shredded them down the wing that game, also came on early in the first half against linfield and did it to them too. He has ability but giving him 30 minutes every other week isn't going to do much for his confidence especially when he sees how bad the players in front of him are.

32 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting the same result.

Don't suppose he was referring to a nil nil draw at Ibrox against Ross County, though.

Err you might want to edit your first line! 

Some managers 

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

MOH got 90 against Peterhead and shredded them down the wing that game, also came on early in the first half against linfield and did it to them too. He has ability but giving him 30 minutes every other week isn't going to do much for his confidence especially when he sees how bad the players in front of him are.

BvHa5OMIIAEzPmW.jpg

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

As much as I though he should be ahead of McKay in the pecking order, being good against Linfield and Peterhead isn't exactly enough.

ANOTHER THING

Why not go full monty for an early goal. Gung Ho. What happens then is teams HAVE to open up. No more 11behind the ball .  Early goals are superb for us - means we can then have the space to play  

when was the last time we scored an early goal?

We don't, we piss about till everyone has had a wee touch  

FFS

18 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

O'halloran and Windass are the only 2 cunts that can run at folk and beat a man, both very direct and both should be starters for us. Get Mckay to fuck the lazy wee shitebag.

The midfield needs lots of energy and running,Not just Rangers any other team is the same,Its a position that requires the best fitness and stamina.

For me it would be Forrester,Holt and Windass in the middle three,Three players who move non stop and two of them also a threat going forward,Windass for me is the best of the three going forward and a great prospect. 

The 3-5-2 does look appealing.  But that only really picks the defence. Tav wide right but then who gets the other 6 jerseys?

garner and waghorn upfront? Who's left sided? Cos Wallace is fucking brutal at the moment. The central 3? Windass and 2 others? 

Throws up a lot of issues I think. 

Whats for sure is some people need a reality check in that squad