• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Utter bullshit.

The worst thing for her would be (after people complain about her bigotry, double standards and hateful nature) that she loses her job and maybe even charged for hatred and incitement.

A bit of me dies inside everytime someone says they think it's a good idea to ignore her. Wrong. That vindicates her and allows her to continue.

as i said i don't know who she is and what sort of things she writes/posts but in my opinion(yes maybe not yours) ignoring attention seeking whores is the best way of giving two fingers up to them

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

She really does think a lot of herself.

She, like so many other fenian bastards in this country drool on about tolerance and breaking down barriers - but they only ever mean for their own beliefs. They want people to be accepting of them, while they can still practice their own anti protestant/tory/unionist/orange/Rangers/British/monarchy/Jewish bile.

:clap:

1 hour ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Angela; I'm sorry if you have misunderstood the Rangers support but we don't hate the Irish and we don't hate Catholics.

What we do hate is bitter twisted plastic paddys who have a massive chip on their shoulder and live in a bubble of self righteousness and continually spout lies about Rangers and Rangers supporters.

So go fuck your self you stupid cunt?

Nutshell.

3 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Should we really be giving this bigoted, obsessive cretin a platform that is bigger than the one she wrote that shite for? 

I'm minded to hide this trash to deny her more publicity.

Thoughts?

If she was not so influential and the Go-to person that even Sky News called upon prior to the last Rangers- Vermin game you'd have a point.

She declared war on us. Expose her at every turn.

I'm a Scottish Proestant of NI heritage and I do not like your irish terrosist murdering way of life.
I only feel your confession is an embarrassed way of telling us you are a horrible cunt and we couldn't give a fuckin toss what you are or what your perceived injustice your parents received when they arrived on these very charitable people in Scotland.
My ancestors just got there heads down and found a job an became part of history without having to tell people what we were and what we thought happened to us.
Your ancestors arrived and cut themselves off from the good people of Scotland and put to begging and setting up sectarian schools and a football club based on exclusivity for catholics and your fuckin type of person.I find this divisive and secretarian way of life is an excuse to play your victim card.
IF YOU AINT FUCKIN HAPPY HERE IN THE 21ST CENTURY THEN FUCK OFF BACK TO WHERE PHIL MA HOLE AGAIN WENT.
Fuck off ya fuckin horrible fuckin hag :uk: 

1 minute ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

If she was not so influential and the Go-to person that even Sky News called upon prior to the last Rangers- Vermin game you'd have a point.

She declared war on us. Expose her at every turn.

We already know who she is, what she is and what she does.

She's just doing again, but in a smaller online sectarian site. 

Do we need the full text here again?

Would "The hag is being a cunt again" not suffice?

Angela Haggerty has a journalistic career for one reason and one reason only: Rangers.

If it wasn't for spouting anti-Rangers bile on social media she wouldn't have given ill-Phil an erection. If it wasn't for editing ill-Phil's "Downfall..." and then baiting Bears with it until one flipped (Limond) she wouldn't have been able to fabricate her "victim status". If it wasn't for her victim status she wouldn't have got the press and TV attention that got her the paid journo work with sympathetic lefty fuckwit editors.

It's a HUGE FUCKING IRONY that this nasty sour-faced creature who hates Rangers so much actually owes Rangers every FUCKING THING she has.

I fucking hope there's karma in this world.

I know very little about her but I imagine that she is from a large Catholic family of Irish descent.

She went to RC Primary Scool and then RC Secondary School. At University she was involved in Left Wing Politics such as Corbyn/Livingston and the like where Loyalism and anything assoiated with it is seen as wrong. Very wrong, it is bigoted and should be defeated.

She is from a background that would never call Londonderry by its proper internationally recognised name or allow her children to be educated amongst children of other faiths unless the school role required it.

She sees nothing wrong with cohorting with Phil 3 Names despite the fact a National Newspaper cancelled the serialisation of his book because he is a bigot. They were wrong and it just goes to prove how anti Irish this Country is. As does everything else.

Rangers are getting themselves sorted and she is losing her relevance or perhaps she is trying to be relevant.

Hundreds of thousands of Irish came to resettle in Scotland and were looked after, didnt die of starvation, were housed and their children were educated. This includes my Great Grandparents.

On their behalf I thank the people of Scotland for that.

She would never dream of that. 

A Church of Scotland Minister ( one mind) stated many years ago that the Scottish way of life was at risk because of the influx of Irish and that will forever be used to show anti Irish bigotry. Whether that is correct or not. 

I work in RC schools and I have never come across any bigotry - i fact I have seen a Rangers flag in the Staff Room at one. Thats just a fact. 

She will feel that most of the above is anti Irish and will be offended.

Heres a tip. If you dont want to be trolled on internet then dont be seen to pick on specific targets. If thats the case you will be trolled.

The internet is mental. People say things on the internet they would never say to your face. In my role as Child Protection Officer at a Youth FC I was asked to investigate when someone was described as a "Dead Man walking". Was it a threat to life or was his place in the team under threat.

I was given access to the young lads private messaging portal and what was unbelievable wasnt just the spat in question but how all the boys spoke to each other on line in general - including my son. If taken out of the context of thats how they spoke to each other it would have been dreadful. Still cant get my head round it. 

Moral is if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Whats said on Social Media is different from real life but defending your self in court will be difficult.

People such as Haggerty seem happy to take it literally for publicity or maybe she was really offended and doesnt understand Social Media.

Just now, OlegKuznetsov said:

We already know who she is, what she is and what she does.

She's just doing again, but in a smaller online sectarian site. 

Do we need the full text here again?

Would "The hag is being a cunt again" not suffice?

The reason I printed the full article and not just a snippet is because people end up clicking on the story to read more and mark my words, she'll be gauging the hits she gets.

For what it's worth, her bile (and hypocrisy) needs exposed and challanged at every opportunity.

...and yes, I agree - she is a cunt. A fucking rancid, hate-filled one.

7 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The reason I printed the full article and not just a snippet is because people end up clicking on the story to read more and mark my words, she'll be gauging the hits she gets.

For what it's worth, her bile (and hypocrisy) needs exposed and challanged at every opportunity.

...and yes, I agree - she is a cunt. A fucking rancid, hate-filled one.

Not if you don't give them the link. (tu) 

I removed it, BTW, but kept the text,while wrapping it in a spoiler so people can choose whether or not they want to read her poisonous shite. 

Has she not worked it out,if you hang about twatter with rancid nationality confused bigots and yestapo nazionalists then you'll be treated accordingly? I've taken some horrendous abuse myself of the plastics online in my time but I don't feel the need to go whine about it for sympathy/publicity/attention,ignore her,daft wee lassie 

Occasionally with munters, some well meaning soul says, "It's a shame, cause she's such a nice girl, personality wise."

In her case, that never, ever happened.

So, at least there's some form of natural justice in that her having a dreadfully fat and horrendous appearance is well deserved for her grotesquely bigoted and hugely offensive character.

Women are grateful they're not her and don't look like her and men are delighted they've never fucked her. 

All the while, she's just seething away in her own bile and even a look in the mirror can only hurt and anger her more. 

2 hours ago, Albertz 78 said:

The ones on kerryfail street who said she should be murdered and raped.

Anyone else notice outside Parkhead when Alex Thompson was doing a piece before,during and after the match and out of thousands of people..He just happened to bump into dear Angela.

She didn't also get suspended from the Herald due to pressure from Rangers fans.. Another fabled lie... She was suspended by her editor due to comments she made about her bosses on social media.

Reading what she writes you would believe sectarianism was a total one way street in Scotland and she likes to pretend it as such with her fairytales of Scotland being anti catholic/Irish... Just how does one identify a catholic on the street from any other person walking along the same street.

Half my family are catholic and none of them have ever had any bother in regards to hatred and it's an absolute myth by people like ill Phil and Haggerty that there exists a problem with Irish/catholics in Scotland.

Haggerty is seen as this misty eyed woman of Irish decent who loves nothing more to spread her brainwashed myths which were the product of nothing more than brainwashing from uncle Phil who done nothing more than groomed her with promises of helping her in her chosen career and used her as no more than a useful idiot which has bore fruit for uncle Phil.

If she is so serious about living in a non sectarian Scotland and wants the attention she craves for,Then you don't ignore the problem your own fans have,Nor dismiss and fail to mention her own supporters threatening her with murder and rape along with the same people giving loads of threats to anyone who dares speak out against her beloved Celtc

When sectarianism is a two way street in Scotland and you long for the problem to be erased but attack only one section as the root cause of all the problems... Then Angela Haggerty is the one with the problem.

I also note that she defends her fellow journalists in regards to abuse they receive on the internet along with the threats she claims they receive ... I must have missed the many fellow journalists who have received abuse and threats from her beloved Celtc fans..Why's that Angela ?

What about Ruth Dudley Edwards Angela is subject to some horrible abuse from your Celtc fans... How come i've never seen you mention Ruth in your support for journalists.

Nothing more than a useful idiot for uncle Phil and uncle Ron.

Has she also had anything to say about the effigy's and sectarian banners last week or indeed the vile singing yesterday towards Warburton and him being a sad orange bastard... Why no condemnation towards your fellow Celtc fans Angela ?