Angela 'hatchett faced' Haggerty.

Virtuoso

The ones on kerryfail street who said she should be murdered and raped.

Anyone else notice outside Parkhead when Alex Thompson was doing a piece before,during and after the match and out of thousands of people..He just happened to bump into dear Angela.

She didn't also get suspended from the Herald due to pressure from Rangers fans.. Another fabled lie... She was suspended by her editor due to comments she made about her bosses on social media.

Reading what she writes you would believe sectarianism was a total one way street in Scotland and she likes to pretend it as such with her fairytales of Scotland being anti catholic/Irish... Just how does one identify a catholic on the street from any other person walking along the same street.

Half my family are catholic and none of them have ever had any bother in regards to hatred and it's an absolute myth by people like ill Phil and Haggerty that there exists a problem with Irish/catholics in Scotland.

Haggerty is seen as this misty eyed woman of Irish decent who loves nothing more to spread her brainwashed myths which were the product of nothing more than brainwashing from uncle Phil who done nothing more than groomed her with promises of helping her in her chosen career and used her as no more than a useful idiot which has bore fruit for uncle Phil.

If she is so serious about living in a non sectarian Scotland and wants the attention she craves for,Then you don't ignore the problem your own fans have,Nor dismiss and fail to mention her own supporters threatening her with murder and rape along with the same people giving loads of threats to anyone who dares speak out against her beloved Celtc

When sectarianism is a two way street in Scotland and you long for the problem to be erased but attack only one section as the root cause of all the problems... Then Angela Haggerty is the one with the problem.

I also note that she defends her fellow journalists in regards to abuse they receive on the internet along with the threats she claims they receive ... I must have missed the many fellow journalists who have received abuse and threats from her beloved Celtc fans..Why's that Angela ?

What about Ruth Dudley Edwards Angela is subject to some horrible abuse from your Celtc fans... How come i've never seen you mention Ruth in your support for journalists.

Nothing more than a useful idiot for uncle Phil and uncle Ron.

Has she also had anything to say about the effigy's and sectarian banners last week or indeed the vile singing yesterday towards Warburton and him being a sad orange bastard... Why no condemnation towards your fellow Celtc fans Angela ? 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another victim card, this time from a spell checker. The thing that still amazes me in this day and age is that someone feels comfortable being openly Catholic , that ironically for me is a SIN  in itself. The Religion and it's preaching are disgusting and how can any responsible parent let their child come within a fuc*in  mile of a priest. Just watched Richard Dawkins debate" Australias most senior catholic churchman" Cardinal George Pell on an Australian TV show . Surprisingly enough it turns out George is under investigation for several acts of phedofilia but also surprisingly enough has not been available for interviews due to ill health .The poor guy took  a trip to the Vatican and is not fit enough to fly home !.You couldn't make this up, I know I digress a little here but I'd fuc*in love to know Angela's view on the subject and can I indulge myself and one again mention this is the most senior CATHOLIC IN AUSTRALIA  were talking about ffs !!! Why can't this girl shine a light on this shit rather than accuse people of calling her names. Rant over .

26 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Most poisonous bitch since Bernadette Devlin from bygone days .......:power_of_anguish:

:uk:

Ah, good auld Bernadette. Her and her rancid murdering husband almost got what they so richly deserved, only for their lives to be saved by the British Army. When she woke up in hospital and was told what had happened, she cried like a wean for three days solid

???

I note "the Scotland I want to live in" and the article being  in the SNP supporting Glasgow Herald. I honestly believe this is part of an underhand, orchestrated and deliberate Nationalist propaganda campaign,  they are using each other as a means to an end by drip dripping poison about  Rangers (and by association Unionists), which suits both their agendas.  It's only going to get worse.

I'm probably just a paranoid Protestant though ?

39 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Another victim card, this time from a spell checker. The thing that still amazes me in this day and age is that someone feels comfortable being openly Catholic , that ironically for me is a SIN  in itself. The Religion and it's preaching are disgusting and how can any responsible parent let their child come within a fuc*in  mile of a priest. Just watched Richard Dawkins debate" Australias most senior catholic churchman" Cardinal George Pell on an Australian TV show . Surprisingly enough it turns out George is under investigation for several acts of phedofilia but also surprisingly enough has not been available for interviews due to ill health .The poor guy took  a trip to the Vatican and is not fit enough to fly home !.You couldn't make this up, I know I digress a little here but I'd fuc*in love to know Angela's view on the subject and can I indulge myself and one again mention this is the most senior CATHOLIC IN AUSTRALIA  were talking about ffs !!! Why can't this girl shine a light on this shit rather than accuse people of calling her names. Rant over .

Good post and one does wonder why dear Angela seems to never want to talk about this subject,Her shame of avoiding this subject says she's quite happy to remain silent rather than suffer abuse from her own for speaking out

I wonder also if her brother still has his facebook covered with pictures of his IRA hero's. 

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

If I recall , was it not the Herald that binned her for showing support to speirs and nothing to do with a Rangers intervention. 

Though I suppose that doesn't sound so victim like . 

Indeed she was,She was told not to make any comment on it and choose to have a go at the very people who employed her.

She doesn't play the victim card she throws the whole bloody pack at it including jokers!!

If you can be bothered reading her crap you could pick away at what she says and find there is more facts in a Hans Christian Andersons fairy tale.

She actually seems to go out her way to inflame people's opinions of her just to make her seem relevant.She isn't.She is no more than a keyboard bigot playing the whole big bad Rangers/unionist propaganda.Thing is ,like The Emperors New Clothes ,we can all see through her for the bitter,twisted,ugly person she actually is.

25 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Indeed she was,She was told not to make any comment on it and choose to have a go at the very people who employed her.

Yeah , that's what I thought .

Just shows , even in this , her own piece , she gives a classic example on how to distort the truth to become a victim . She's full of shite . 

13 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

damn it i was hoping to open this thread for better news, like how they were repatriating her body back to oireland for her funeral, cremation, fed to wild dogs or whatever

Wild dogs are an endangered species and need protected, not poisoned.

13 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Ah, good auld Bernadette. Her and her rancid murdering husband almost got what they so richly deserved, only for their lives to be saved by the British Army. When she woke up in hospital and was told what had happened, she cried like a wean for three days solid

???

It was just a pity the security forces didn't give the UVF another 5 minutes to really finish her off.

I pity the lassie and anyone else that carries such a twisted outlook on life.

I was born and bred in Glasgow, to a Protestant father and a Catholic mother, therefore I have many Catholic relatives and friends. 

It's really quite easy to avoid all the sectarian nonsense if you wish.

Or you can be like poor Angela and let it consume you and ruin your life.