Over to the board now regarding the Cup Final.

Smile

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think very much will happen as they 'bridge building' seems to only be in one direction and they're probably a  bit relieved that they're not getting hit with a big fine.

Exactly were Rangers fans attacked any hivs players is still a mystery to me and will remain one until the vatican manage to turn the story into a brave fight for right and create some new canon dictate in their over throw of Scotland.

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

Pull out of the semi final in a few weeks.

Now we are talking! If we the support are actually serious in all our giving it large against our haters, then standing up for the injustices perp'd against us, shouldn't be an issue and that one would be a gem and would be noticed across the UK and a stewards enquiry would surely follow. However, I believe, that it is all just that. Rhetoric and nothing more. Stand up for a righteous principle in justice and equality and miss out on a game against the scum. Nothing to see here. Move on. Maybe I'm wrong.

Also, the board are our biggest weakness in the fight against our enemies and if by some miracle the fan base actually stood up for the principle of justice and equality, then we need to force their hand. A petition maybe. Threaten their pocket as in withdrawing from the semi final and they will move their erses quicker than a dozen laxatives. 

8 minutes ago, jimgers said:

I'm a supporter of the current board and believe on the football side, Ibrox refurbishing they are doing a good job. However regards defending the club, it's staff and the supporters they are craven, that's a major disappointment.

:D

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Board release a statement

AlBear logs on after jizzing his pants to tell us everything will be alright

Days turn into weeks without anything of note happening

Silence

Rinse and repeat

Dignified silence,the Rangers way :power_of_anguish:

It's now cowardly silence  BiB